• Ba-Ba-Ba-Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You just ain't seen nothin' yet.

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
People don't like to use the search function and rather start a new thread than bumping an existing one. Laziness is huge factor and some people think they have to start a new thread in order for their question to get answered.

You know how many things can be answered by 1) Going to the correct section on the site or 2) Google search that will give you results to threads on here!

I mean I know I would rather do a google search and get the answer now than waiting for people with conflicting resolutions. I guess that's just me.

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
bull squeeze is anyone thinking they have to come here and start a new thread every time their FedEx or UPS tracking page shows a change. :mad:

dont soft petal it be a man and go all the way, its bull ****, especially it being let to go on for so long, getting the site all kinds of crazy traffic and add hits. but now that the bubble has busted and the day has passed, here comes the commie mods in lockstep shutting down things, sending pm's saying to not reply to as they wont get them yet somehow were able to send a pm. its actions like this that make me regret signing up on here, been coming here so much as a visitor and then once i become a guest the house changes.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
dont soft petal it be a man and go all the way, its bull ****, especially it being let to go on for so long, getting the site all kinds of crazy traffic and add hits. but now that the bubble has busted and the day has passed, here comes the commie mods in lockstep shutting down things, sending pm's saying to not reply to as they wont get them yet somehow were able to send a pm. its actions like this that make me regret signing up on here, been coming here so much as a visitor and then once i become a guest the house changes.

Feel free to email me. Said not to reply to the private message as I will not get it. These forums are really not strict at all but kept organized. Nothing has changed.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Part of being here is knowing, and following this:
http://forum.tipb.com/verizon-iphone-forum/announcements.html

If that somehow does not please you, you're more than free to no longer come and post.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
OK, just a side note - instead of closing the existing threads they have been merged with the sticky thread at the top of the page.

Reactions: Asunners

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am a moderator on a whole other type of site and have always gotten a kick out of these types of threads, and the varying opinions posted in them.

Remember, this is not the freedom of speech being attacked. This is a business first that has paying sponsors. The neater and cleaner it is, the better it is for all of us. 50 posts about the same exact thing serves no purpose to anyone when your one post in a like topic or thread usually serves to make that thread or topic more useful, your name just isn't attached as the original writer of it.....and that's ok.

Attacking mods or other members doesn't make you look cool or tough, it just makes you look silly to 90% of the rest of the community.

We are in their house. If you walk into a store and start flexing your muscles calling people out and threatening and challenging customers and staff, you will likely get kicked out. Same usually applies in forums like this.

Bottom line, lighten up, have fun, its a phone, there are much bigger problems in the world then having to wait a day or 2 more to get it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods