STOP THE PRESSES! #8 Has something to say! LISTEN UP!

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Number 8 I just received mine too about the same time you have. I think our orders were in the same buckets from a line perspective because you have had the same timeline as me from when you posted "it's time go order" until this post...we I have been going through everything that you have been documenting today.... *cracks open a case of Yuengling Porter* shouting Cheers

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
People panicked for no reason. It's quite obvious that different locations, warehouses and hubs had specific schedules for pickup times. I would guess that everything came in waves for different location codes. For instance, VZW processed a certain amount for pickup in the morning. Then went through more orders for pickup in the afternoon and etc... So many of us didn't get the first pickup but got the afternoon and evening pickups. Just a lot of unnecessary worry.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
People, don't be surprised if your estimated delivery date changes or disappears. In the past Apple has had this done on iPhone preorders to stop people from getting them too early.

Just wanted to throw that out there to get Darth riled up :D

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Just curious...how do you know that? Do orders usually change to that the day before they deliver???

It's just a guess, but it whey were going to hold it for some about of time (say until the 10th) I shouldn't already have the option for them to hold it at the location should it?

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
It's just a guess, but it whey were going to hold it for some about of time (say until the 10th) I shouldn't already have the option for them to hold it at the location should it?

The link is there but these packages can't be used with that option. Try it, I dare you ;).

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
try it again on Saturday, after it's left memphis. As its the local station that will hold it, memphis is still gonna sent it on its way up there.

Still won't work. You don't have to wait til it gets to your local fedex for them to hold it. You can request that as soon as it ships and they know once it gets there to hold it. They will attempt to deliver. These won't be held.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2