Still No Conformation E-Mail

chris_ziko

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I ordered my iPhone at 2.57 AM on Launch Night through the Verizon Website and still have not gotten my confirmation email. After speaking to several verizon reps over the phone and to technical support, much with emails currently backed up I finally got one interesting rep. She says that their has been a "fallout" and that

"With your order and about 1,000 other customers. Orders were not completed and disappeared from their system, They are looking into this"

Did anyone else get this response or anything? Or did any other people not get their confirmation emails yet ordering that morning? Thank you!

By the way its not the shipping email that i haven't received, its the confirmation email that my order has been placed. The same email that people got 2 min later.

Last edited:

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I received my confirmation email at 5:45 AM (this morning).

I hope they find your orders, I can't imagine the stress that would cause, at least it would to me.

chris_ziko

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have not gotten anything yet, shooting verizon an email now.

Just shot them one now. When i checked my order status with my 16 digit code, it says still proccessing, now when i checked it with my 4 digit code, it says contact technical support through email.

captriker

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
To be clear, you mean you haven't gotten the FIRST e-mail confirming the order was received with a reference number and order number in it. Not a Shipping confirmation with a tracking number. Right?

aeroo777

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Same with me, no emails from Verizon since ordering 0254 eastern Feb 3. The order status page started working again for me and I now have a tracking number showing: Ontario, CA, United States 02/04/2011 9:06 A.M. Origin Scan. Next Day Delivery Confirmation.
Called twice and emailed (no response yet).
Hang in there.

steddy789

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I did receive confirmation email and all day yesterday it said in process. Checked order status today and it said there was an error and to see the email for more info. I only received one email and that was confirming the order. I call the internet order hotline and they told me my order had somehow went into some sort of "limbo" status and she had to manually push the order through. My guess is I won't see my order anytime before Thursday/Friday next week...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro