For those who pre-ordered - What is happening now?

Where does your pre-order stand

• I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - Have a FedEx Confirmation, delivery expected 2/7 by 3PM

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - Have a UPS Confirmation, delivery expected 2/7 by 3PM

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - Have a FedEx Confirmation, No delivery date as of yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - Have a UPS Confirmation, No delivery date as of yet

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone ONLY - No confirmation as of yet

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - Have a FedEx Confirmation, delivery expected 2/7 by 3PM

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - Have a UPS Confirmation, delivery expected 2/7 by 3PM

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - Have a FedEx Confirmation, No delivery date as of yet

• I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - Have a UPS Confirmation, No delivery date as of yet

• I pre-ordered the iPhone PLUS accessories - No confirmation as of yet

Votes: 7 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
ok - I'm accounted for.... iphone PLUS access. w/ FedEx tracking info - Just gave to check because I don't remember seeing the "before 3pm" in the confirmation.
FYI - my friend who ordered about 3 - 3:30 am & waited about 2 hours to receive confirm. e-mail has not yet received her shipping notice e-mail yet.

occb2

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got my tracking number now. At 3:02 PM. It shows that I should have it on the 7th by 3 pm. I ordered the 32 gig and screen protectors and case. FedEx also shows that there maybe issues due to bad weather.

Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2