Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Experts

iOS Version

Default STILL in the dark. First come first served? Nope!

No shipping e-mail yet. Last night I figured "surely by the morning I shall have it, I mean I put my order in at 2:47 EST." Well, here we are. Nothing. Of course VZW Order Status checker is about as good as AT&Ts network too! Here in NY, nothing. Anyone else not get it still?
    iPhone 5 16GB / 21.5" iMac. 3.06GHz OSX Mountain Lion/ Apple TV 2nd Gen/ iPad Gen2, 16GB.
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS6

I just got mine

Awaiting my 128 Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus
    32GB Gold 5S Running IOS8
    Owner Of A 64gb iPad mini Running IOS8
    Owner Of MacBook Pro 2012
    Owner Of A 32gb 4th Gen Ipod Touch
    Own a Verizon Black 16GB Iphone 5
    Owned Of A 16gb Vzw IPhone 4S

Owned A 16gb Vzw Iphone 4
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

Mine too, it left Memphis about an hour ago...
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    iPhone Newbie

Also in NY (upstate), my shipping email came in at 4:06am. Order #408. UPS, origin scan in West Chester, PA.

Give it a little more time, you should get yours soon
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Experts

iOS Version

I too am in upstate. Nothing.
    iPhone 5 16GB / 21.5" iMac. 3.06GHz OSX Mountain Lion/ Apple TV 2nd Gen/ iPad Gen2, 16GB.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

I received the email at 5:00 am. Scan in pa last night. I am on Long Island
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    iPhone Experts

iOS Version

I call them up and not even a tracking number is available in the system. Perfect.
    iPhone Newbie

That's what mine was doing last night when I called. I'm sure you'll get it soon!
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    iOS Version

nothing yet, little disappointed..but still hopeful. time to go sleep in school...
    Lg Flip Phone, Motorola Razr, Motorola krazr, Lg chocolate 2, Lg Env, Motorola Q9m, Motorola Q9c, Lg Dare, Blackberry 8330, Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible Blackberry Bold, Verizon iPhone 4 !!
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

Darth, I think your tracking information will come soon. I just got mine at 4:27am. Package was in West Chester, PA. Which is no doubt where yours is coming from too. I'm in Maryland, your in NY seems reasonable.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

I got mine around 11:00 pm last night
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    5,147 Global Posts

Anyone get this when they check the order status?

Here is the status of your order.
    We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
    Please contact Us.
    Order Date:
    Order Number: 482
    Order Status: We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
    Please contact Us.

Now this is when using the 3 digit ace order number. When using the 16 digit order reference I get page not available. Yesterday it said shipped.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    iOS Version

@Darth-gamer -- I think this needs to be a poll. If you got a shipment confirmation number, did you order accessories on the same order. What do you think?
     Verizon iPhone 6 Space Grey (64GB)  iPad (32GB Black WiFi 3rd gen)  13" MacBook Pro Retina  3rd gen TV
    iPhone Nanite

I am in the same boat. Placed my order around 2:50 am EST, received my confirmation email within minutes after order. This morning I wake up an still no tracking info.
    iPhone Newbie

I'm in nj got the email at 430 also going out from westchester but there was only a origin scan on the package no activity does anyone have movement on there package?
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

My order went in at 2:58 EST, I was order 711 with vzw. I got the 16GB with no accessories. My confirmation email came in around 3:15. I finally got my shipment information email around 11:00 pm. It is currently with fed ex in Memphis with delivery by Monday at 3pm.
    iPhone Nanite

I'm in Upstate NY too. Order #1612 with accessories, email confirmation at 3:12 am, and still no shipping information for me as well. If most of us are getting them Monday, I guess there is still time. Good luck.
    iPhone Beginner

Guys remember you will get your iPhone by the 10th. I ordered mine through apple and it still says prepped for shipment. Relax, it will get there.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

Upstate NY also no email Darth did you order any accessories with your order??
    iPhone Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Joe..Cool View Post
    Guys remember you will get your iPhone by the 10th. I ordered mine through apple and it still says prepped for shipment. Relax, it will get there.
    we're impatient people lol
    iPhone Intermediate

I know... it's just frustrating waiting on a company with Apple's reputation for great customer service, while Verizon's customer service (at least in terms of shipping quickly) outshines them.
    32GB Verizon iPhone
    iPhone Beginner

Well guys you have waited for so long now, what's a couple of days? Also remember there is another big snow storm crossing the the states. That could cause some delays in boxes getting there on Monday. I live in Austin, TX and we have 2-4 inches of snow on the ground right now.
    iPhone Intermediate

I used the link in the email to check the status and it said my phone number, courier (FedEx), and my tracking number.
     Verizon iPhone 5 16GB / iPad 2 / MacBook Pro 13" 2.4 GHz (2010) 
    iPhone Intermediate

Well guys you have waited for so long now, what's a couple of days?
    It's like choosing the line at the supermarket that you think will go fastest, only to see every other line moving while yours is stopped cold. Usually because the old lady in your line appears to be paying with wampum and pocket lint and has a stack of expired coupons for things she didn't actually buy.
    32GB Verizon iPhone
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

So how duz this work if u ordered through apple, I was sent a order acknowledgement email with my order # but that's it, no tracking # or anything like that. Hopefully I get mine before the 10th.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast