Got tracking information. Delivery today?

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Shouldn't status be "Out for Delivery" if it's going to be delivered today?

At the very least it should be at the local facility. If it hasn't arrived there yet delivery today isn't likely. Of course depends on whether were talking east coast or west coast.

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I would think so, however there have been times that my UPS tracking wasn't updated and the package arrived at my house without be even knowing that it would be coming.

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
mines at West Chester PA, its only 2 and half hours from me. I going to drive there and see if i can pick it up............. I kid i kid

I'm two towns from there right now. when i saw where it was i flipped and made a bunch of calls to see if i could do just that but they told me that it would be impossible :mad:

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got UPS @ my office, no Iphone love today. Now I can relax for the weekend and look foward to Monday morning!

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
OK so just for Sh*ts and giggles I called UPS. The rep told me today before 3pm. I will go about my day, but wont stray to far from my office :)

alupo790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
OK so just for Sh*ts and giggles I called UPS. The rep told me today before 3pm. I will go about my day, but wont stray to far from my office :)

rep told me the same thing then gave me a line about not gaurunteeing anythign or something. she was not sure about today or monday, sucks about not delivering on saturday normal packages

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Does the latest tracking at UPS.com show your package in your local sorting facility?

My latest info shows it departed Memphis at 6:10am this morning. Still hasnt landed yet. :D

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I think Fedex should just be nice and deliver our iPhones on Sat. Not going to happen, but I think that would be cool :p

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
In a nutshell...UPS told me that the phones that left Memphis this morning are in transit to a plant in Kentucky. Billing info still hasn't been received from Verizon. Hasn't landed because of weather. Don't expect today...maybe Monday if weather permits. :)

Reactions: kilofoxtrot

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I've gotten my tracking information, finally. The order is being shipped via UPS, usually my VZW orders ship Fedex so this is new.

Anyway, my tracking information has no estimated delivery date. However it was shipped yesterday at 5PM from PA, I live in NY and the UPS ground delivery map estimates that delivery to my location from PA will take only one day.

The package was sent by UPS Next Day Air with delivery by 3:00 PM.

Also, I requested that information about my order be emailed to me and the package is listed in transit.

It appears that my package will be delivered today and if not, delivered Monday.

Is anyone else's package being delivered by UPS and does anyone's UPS tracking information have an estimated delivery date listed?

Mine is shipping ups and got a tracking number but no estimated delivery date just says in transit

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
In a nutshell...UPS told me that the phones that left Memphis this morning are in transit to a plant in Kentucky. Billing info still hasn't been received from Verizon. Hasn't landed because of weather. Don't expect today...maybe Monday if weather permits. :)

I believe this b/c my UPS status says my package left Memphis (I live in Jackson, TN) and went away from me and arrived in Louisville at 11:15 CST. Totally sucks b/c I was less than an hour away from my iPhone and my shipping says Next Day Air. Oh well...maybe Saturday but, at worst, Monday :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh