- 02-08-2011, 10:33 AM #101
- 02-08-2011, 10:42 AM #102
- 02-08-2011, 10:43 AM #103
- 02-08-2011, 11:06 AM #104
- 02-08-2011, 11:49 AM #105
- 02-08-2011, 12:04 PM #106
- 02-08-2011, 12:28 PM #107
- 02-08-2011, 01:01 PM #108
- 02-08-2011, 01:59 PM #109
- 02-08-2011, 05:09 PM #110iPhone Intermediate
- 206 Posts
It's about time! Saw your posts and checked my account and my 2 phones have tracking info set to deliver tomorrow!
Still think they really shafted their business customers this time, but since we (my company) were given a couple of early upgrades, I personally have no complaints
I'm sure some of you are livid though, especially those of you with the $xx,xxx per month accounts. I wonder what the backlash, if any, there will be over this. This is just one forum, there has to be people livid all around the US
Bummer too, because from what I can tell, the rest of their preorder system (personal accounts) was immaculate.
- 02-08-2011, 05:43 PM #111
I got mine through my dads work b.c he owns it and I'm on his line b.c I work for him over the summer. He talked to his rep today for me and she said my brother's and I are being shipped Wednesday. So I'm assuming mine will be here Thursday!
- 02-09-2011, 07:35 AM #112
Ok. So I'm on my way into the office and decide to just stop by Fedex and see if I cab pickup our phones instead of waiting for delivery today. And what do you know. They were about 5 minutes from leaving the station. Glad to have an early start setting these things up for my users.
- 02-09-2011, 07:38 AM #113
- 02-09-2011, 08:25 AM #115