What does this mean!!!!

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok i just checked my order status and all its says is pre and then this This order is for a product not currently available in our warehouses. When we receive the inventory, we will process payment and ship it immediately. You will receive notification when this occurs.

Order Number: Mb893456

Please note that the shipment of device(s) and/or accessories for a single order may ship from multiple Verizon Wireless warehouse locations.

Whatd does pre mean?????

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok i just checked my order status and all its says is pre and then this This order is for a product not currently available in our warehouses. When we receive the inventory, we will process payment and ship it immediately. You will receive notification when this occurs.

Order Number: Mb893456

Please note that the shipment of device(s) and/or accessories for a single order may ship from multiple Verizon Wireless warehouse locations.

Whatd does pre mean?????

Uh oh that sounds like the first allotment of devices has shipped and now they're out. Maybe they restock the warehouse overnight and we'll start seeing more ship tomorrow?

FWIW my order status STILL says unavailable.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh that sounds like the first allotment of devices has shipped and now they're out. Maybe they restock the warehouse overnight and we'll start seeing more ship tomorrow?

FWIW my order status STILL says unavailable.

THe thing is it said that 9 hours ago too.. before all the shipping email happened

runnergrl23

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Try dialing *611, press 4 for other options and then say order status. When I did that it said it had shipped. I'd be interested to hear what the case is for you guys.....

joekawasaki

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Try dialing *611, press 4 for other options and then say order status. When I did that it said it had shipped. I'd be interested to hear what the case is for you guys.....

Called the number and it told me it has shipped for delivery in two business days. No tracking number yet.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i dialed thenumber wouldnt let me do order status, so i spoke to a rep gave them my order number and she said she cant find any info about my order, bu she said she could if she had a location number which is not in any email i got, im flipping out because riht now i dont even know if my order went thought

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Your order # seems to be a different format than everyone else's. As far as I know---which is only based on what I've seen posted here---the order #s were all numbers, no letters.

Did you order at apple.com or on Verizon?

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i ordered through verizon with bussiness acct, i called the rep she said she cant find anything under my order number, but i got the order confirming email and i kno another guy on here whose order number starts with mb also

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Called the number and it told me it has shipped for delivery in two business days. No tracking number yet.

Same for me...and also get the error when checking the order online. Seems like the process is moving along. Going to bed and we will see what happens in the morning. If it arrives on the 10th, that is great, and anything else will be the icing on the cake.

x2jag2x

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
OP, I'm getting the same message as you:

"This order is for a product not currently available in our warehouses. When we receive the inventory, we will process payment and ship it immediately. You will receive notification when this occurs."

I ordered two phones through our business account at like 12:35 PST, so I'm pretty sure I should be in the first batch of phones.

Are the business accounts getting the shaft?

(My order also starts with MB)

noalp

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon business account pre order

Same issue here, simply shows PRE as order status. Our business account has about 20 Verizon phones on it so I would assume that we would get decent loyalty from the pre-order. I ordered the phone successfully around 3:00am CA time on the 3rd and my order status shows that it is not in warehouse stock. I'm hearing of personal pre-order upgrades already shipping so I really hope that Verizon didn't give extra weight to personal accounts over business. I agree with other posts about the Verizon reps though. When I was switching our business phones over from ATT they were all over me and calling a few times a day. Now I get the bounce around if I need something so I'm sure calls into them would be fruitless.

sutton.jim

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just contacted Verizon Wireless and she said that she has not seen any Business accounts with Shipping numbers yet. This rep does not deal with personal accounts. The "PRE" status indicates presale order according to the rep. She could not find any shipping number but said as long as I received a confirmation email it will ship by the 9th. I guess us Business orders are in for the long haul... BTW order numbers that start with MB are indication of an online order according to the rep. My order was completed at 2:23am CST.

noalp

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
No one getting iphone until the 9th?

Just spoke to our "second" Verizon account rep. The first one claimed ignorance. I had asked why so many business account pre-orders who ordered at the start of the pre-order process were showing pending and that the stock was not in the warehouse while some personal account pre-orders were claiming that there's had shipped? Her answer was that "no one will be getting their phones before the 9th" and that a shipped status only means that a phone may have been shipped to a different warehouse. She said phones will be held until the 9th no matter what. Sounds like a crazy response but her answer was almost scripted and pretty definitive. Who knows but as soon as reports of people actually getting their phones early shows up I'll be calling back.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Just spoke to our "second" Verizon account rep. The first one claimed ignorance. I had asked why so many business account pre-orders who ordered at the start of the pre-order process were showing pending and that the stock was not in the warehouse while some personal account pre-orders were claiming that there's had shipped? Her answer was that "no one will be getting their phones before the 9th" and that a shipped status only means that a phone may have been shipped to a different warehouse. She said phones will be held until the 9th no matter what. Sounds like a crazy response but her answer was almost scripted and pretty definitive. Who knows but as soon as reports of people actually getting their phones early shows up I'll be calling back.

The CSR didn't know what they were talking about..

If there was a hold on the packages, UPS and FedEx would know about it.. There isn't a hold on the packages.

The CSR's are very irritating, and make the company look bad.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i got the one rep reading from a piece of paper, she was like no phones willll ughhh ummm be delivered to the 9th, i asked her if her manager told that to her, i asked to talk to the manager and they ended my call hahah

dcsr23#IM

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this helps, but this is what I got from our Verizon business confirmation email.

"Congratulations on being one of the first to experience the iPhone 4 on Verizon! Your order will be processed and shipped by 2/9/2011. You will receive an additional notification once your order has been shipped."

I ordered 1 @ 1:30am local, and another @ 2:30am local. I haven't seen any ship info. So I will just have to wait and see what happens next week.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77