To anyone with a tracking number:

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Help keep us informed:

Did you guys order just a phone or a phone + accessories?

Did you order from VZW or apple?

What time did you order?

joekawasaki

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd also be interested to know how long between order and receipt of confirmation e-mail. Are the ones who got their order confirmation the fastest the ones who are now getting tracking numbers?

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Help keep us informed:

What time did you order?

I ordered a phone and a case

I ordered from Verizon's website

I finished my order at 2:04 CST and got my conf e-mail at 2:19

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered phone only from verizon this morning @2:05am central. ust got the shipping conf email with tracking number a few minutes ago @8:45pm central. Its in memphis and has been origin scanned.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I too ordered a phone and 1 accessory before anyone I've seen on these forums (2:47) and I have yet to get a tracking number. Oh well, Order #8 still lives strong. He WILL overcome!

eternal76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'd also be interested to know how long between order and receipt of confirmation e-mail. Are the ones who got their order confirmation the fastest the ones who are now getting tracking numbers?

Still no tracking number for me and I completed my order before 3:00 am est. I received the order confirmation email within 20 minutes after ordering and around 10:00 my account was charged $209, what I paid for the 16gb. Not a hold, but an actual charge. I keep checking my email every 10 minutes hoping to see an email soon, lol. So tired of the waiting, I can't wait until I have that beautiful thing in my hands!

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
where is everyone checking on their order status now that the old page is gone and the new one doesn't seem to be working?

I'm just using the e-mail I got from Verizon confirming shipping with the link to track it - the "check order status" on Verizon's page isn't working for me either

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Help keep us informed:

What time did you order?

Just a phone. Confirmation of order email recieved at 2:50 AM EST from vzw.

Order number 1,177,??? (yup, nearly # 1.2 million)

Email Confirmation tonight - FedEx. iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
Your Order Has Shipped.

FedEx.com isn't showing it yet, however...

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I too ordered a phone and 1 accessory before anyone I've seen on these forums (2:47) and I have yet to get a tracking number. Oh well, Order #8 still lives strong. He WILL overcome!

I think you need to become Darth 8er or something!
:rolleyes:

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I got a tracking number, but FedEx doesn't recognize it. Not yet anyway.

I was surprised when i got my tracking number and saw that it is being shipped via UPS.. I tracked it, it has its origin scan in memphis, but no expected delivery date yet.

captriker

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Well number 8, your luck ran out.

I have a fedex tracking number and.... It shows as valid on fedex.com with delivery listed as tomorrow!!!!

Too bad it's a tracking number for a totally unrelated shipment from Amazon. ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh