Has anyone's order NOT shipped?

wchsxc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
i called and was told that they do not ship them until the payment has been taken from your bank account. my status says the exact same thing as yalls' and no money has been taken out of my account. i guess there is some truth in the statement?

barryweiser

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Looks like vzw has changed the "check order status" option on the website. Wonder if it's because everyone is assuming the phone is being shipped out immediately...

barryweiser

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Earlier in the day it said it's being processed...then about 2 hours later it said it had shipped.

Now the new message says this:

"Orders received today will deliver by 02/10/2011"

Kind of a buzzkill after the earlier message.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine says the same. It is still processing. But it doesn't mean anything. the system could just be slow, or behind.

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered around 4:30am and mine just came out of my bank account. Obviously cant access the order status page now to see what it says. If it comes back up I will update with the info.

joekawasaki

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I checked mine a couple of hours ago and it said still processing. There had been no activity on my CC. I just checked my CC and it now shows a charge pending from VZW. Still can't check status on VZW.

brian83

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I checked mine a couple of hours ago and it said still processing. There had been no activity on my CC. I just checked my CC and it now shows a charge pending from VZW. Still can't check status on VZW.

i just now had a charge on my credit card too. can't see anything at vzw anymore and like 10 minutes ago it was saying still in process.

runnergrl23

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Before the check status link went down mine still said processing. But I have a pending charge on my CC, and I tried dialing *611, asked for order status and got the same recording others have claimed to be getting that said it was shipped and should arrive in 2 business days. *shrug*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro