My Order has been SHIPPED! PICS TO CONFIRM!

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The same thing happened with the iPad last year. What happened is that the iPad "shipped", but all it did is go out to Fedex with a "hold for delivery" date. Technically the iPad shipped, but all it did is move from the warehouse to Fedex, who in turn held the iPad until the predetermined delivery date.

Not saying this happened in this case... but it does look like the same thing is happening. I do hope its not the case.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Same thing with mine. My order is 320, I think that's the second or third highest I've seen anyone post. Like someone else said though, who knows if these numbers are just randomly generated.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm also concerned about tomorrow though if it does come. I have to go to another surgery consultation at 11am and it's like 45 minutes away, so I probably won't be home when FedEx gets here. I'm going to try leaving a note on the door and see if that works.

And Kch, just wondering, but if our phones do come tomorrow, will you admit that highlife was actually right? ;) If they don't come tomorrow or before the 10th, I'm prepared to admit that my instincts were wrong.

Reactions: aeroo777

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm also concerned about tomorrow though if it does come. I have to go to another surgery consultation at 11am and it's like 45 minutes away, so I probably won't be home when FedEx gets here. I'm going to try leaving a note on the door and see if that works.

And Kch, just wondering, but if our phones do come tomorrow, will you admit that highlife was actually right? ;) If they don't come tomorrow or before the 10th, I'm prepared to admit that my instincts were wrong.

i just spoke to a rep, nothing and i mean nothing ships till the 7th, check my post in the shipped thread below this one

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

The better question is 'highlife' going to admit being wrong if they don't arrive tomorrow. :D

I'm a realist. I've seen and been a part of Verizon device launches, and my expectations are based on that history - and if history proves me wrong, it proves me wrong.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Don't worry, it's not coming tomorrow. ;)

mcforan23

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If they do arrive tomorrow or actually start posting some tracking numbers, I think only verizon pre-orders will get them. I think when Apple's site says delivery for the 10, Steve isn't messing around

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
When I ordered my i4 with Att 8 days before release, I got a shipped email the next day with confirmation#. But it really didnt ship until 2 days before release day. UPS or Fedex had a hold on it per Att/Apple

johnnyfable

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the email that says thank congrats on purchasing the iphone. But when I go to myverizon it still has an option to upgrade. When I put check the status of my order number it says your "order has been received and is in process."

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the email that says thank congrats on purchasing the iphone. But when I go to myverizon it still has an option to upgrade. When I put check the status of my order number it says your "order has been received and is in process."

I think will probably still show as upgrade available in my verizon. But if you already put an iPhone order through successfully, if you try to order again it should say something like "This line can upgrade at full retail price. There is a pending upgrade in process". Something like that which let's you know your upgrade is already used.

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I think will probably still show as upgrade available in my verizon. But if you already put an iPhone order through successfully, if you try to order again it should say something like "This line can upgrade at full retail price. There is a pending upgrade in process". Something like that which let's you know your upgrade is already used.

Yeah "there is a pending order on this line".

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Well this is odd, when I go to view my order status this is what I'm getting now:

screenshot20110203at213.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh