People who ordered thru Apple

drj400m

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
If you got the acknowledgement email then checked status and it states prepared to ship, does that mean it was ordered properly? I checked my credit/debit and it hasn't been charged yet. Just being irrational and OCD.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Give it time. When I started browsing these forums an hour ago, no one had been billed. Now they are popping up like weeds. I've been billed for the full amount already and my order says it's been shipped.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My account has definitely been billed, but "Delivered by February 10th" still remains while my Bumper shows "Delivered between February 6-9"

mcforan23

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My card was billed immediately, I'll be semi upset if Verizon's preorders ship earlier. The site didn't work for me this morning so I had to go through Apple.

Just checked my order and it also says prepared for shipment. That would be awesome if it came early, not planning on it though

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing for either of my orders through Apple.com, placed at 3:08am and 3:13am... My card has been charged for both, though. Status still Prepared for Shipment.

Last edited:

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe when reading many posts regarding the iPads shipping when it released, I think they ship the bulk mailings straight from China to the Fed Ex or UPS facilities. If your local facility has them, they probably print the label there and at that point the status changes :confused:

Just a guess because many had their tracking numbers hitting out for shipment at the same times.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77