I done got billed!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my bank account. Happily, it has $356.38 less in it.

Remember how the iPhone FAQ says:

Yes, iPhone 4 is expected to be in high demand. In the event that iPhone 4 is not available in stores after February 10, you can place your order in store and have the phone shipped directly to your billing address. Shipments will take place on a first come, first served basis. No billing will take place until shipments are made.

Say What!? XD

xmnj

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I believe if you use a bank check card, the money will always come out right away, as there is no way to just put a reserve 'hold' on it. With a regular credit card, a reserve can be put in place, without actually pulling the funds right away.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I believe if you use a bank check card, the money will always come out right away, as there is no way to just put a reserve 'hold' on it. With a regular credit card, a reserve can be put in place, without actually pulling the funds right away.

Negative Capitan. RIGHT (And I mean DIRECTLY, the next one :p) below that is a hold on the account for a purchase. Also, this just happened recently. This morning there was nothing.

At least this assures me that in the heat of the moment last night I at least entered the right information. I was order #8 btw so everyone knows.

jdragione

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a $.00 purchase authorization on my account from Verizon using a TD Bank debit card. No charge for the price I paid for the phone yet.

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Also paid with debit card and still no charge whatsoever from verizon not even a .00 authorization. Did receive my conf email. would be a completely awesome surprise if they ship today.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll keep you guys updated all day (Except when I am lifeguarding at work in a few hours, can't really use a phone then xD) especially if anything changes. Come on, SOMEONE out there has to have been charged already...

gunnark

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The charge just showed up on my Visa. Also, the status of my order on the VZW site has changed to "Your order has been shipped." No tracking number yet.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got charged and my status changed to has shipped although there is still no tracking number maybe that will come later today who knows. it would make sense to ship the preorders out now so that current customers can have them before everyone else but thats just what I would do if I were verizon and apple

wolverine318

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got charged for my iphone....W000t!!!! Still the status says it is in process, no shipping info... :(

edit: I just checked again five minutes later and it says it has Shipped!!! but no tracking #....:confused:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal