Orders already being shipped

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ace Order No: 1391
Ace Order Location: N211701
Order Status: Your order has been shipped.

Now for the tacking number...and I know it probably won't come tomorrow but we can still hope!

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
maybe the "on or before" means when you ordered it. Meaning if they ran out or something about processing the first preorders...Im trying really hard here!! :D

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Calling them, it knows my order number (oddly, the 16 digit one, and the automated system said "ending in 00001" which it was) and said it has shipped with an estimated delivery in 2 business days. So Monday, possibly? Still no tracking number.

This. I did the same thing and got the same answer. :)

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ace Order No: 408
Ace Order Location: D770801
Expected Ship Date:
Tracking No:

And my card has been charged. Not really expecting anything, but one can hope... :)

medroid

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks I'm order 1743 and mine also says shipped so let's just hope and pray we all get tracking numbers today!!!! I also ordered accessories yesterday around 6 pm and those have shipped I have the trackingbnumbers for those......guess it's just a wait and see.......also I want to say hello to everyone as I'm a converter from android to apple!!!!!!! What a great site this is!!!!!!!!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you get an email stating that it will arrive in 2 days?

Not yet, but listening to my recent transactions, the most recent is from yesterday. Not listed is the iPhone and lunch today.

However,

Current Balance + iPhone + lunch today = My credit limit.

Reason to celebrate yet? No. Reason to be hopeful that I/we get it prior to 2/10, possibly as early as Monday? Definitely.

ShowStopper13

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Justy talked to VZW, she stated it has been shipped to the warehouse.....

From FAQ:

Yes, iPhone 4 is expected to be in high demand. In the event that iPhone 4 is not available in stores after February 10, you can place your order in store and have the phone shipped directly to your billing address. Shipments will take place on a first come, first served basis. No billing will take place until shipments are made.

so this means as long as it gets "shipped" somewhere they can bill you?? Bush league if they are not on a fedex truck today..

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Ace Order No: 604298
Ace Order Location: 1456801
Expected Ship Date:
Tracking No:
Courier:

No tracking number, but I'm guessing this is a good sign!! My order number was pretty high up there - so I was afraid I was going to take a super long time!

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
From the iPhone forum at vzw.com...

slimey717 wrote:
I got my shipping information and tracking number today from fedex and check the verification code with my order number last night... weighs one pound so its not my case... it will be here tomorrow.

Might be some hope?

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My card has been charge and here is a pic from my order screen. I'm thinking we have this by tomorrow. Just when out today and bought a jawbone and case. Looking forward to getting it all set up tomorrow:D

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I highly doubt the ACE order number is the number that you were when you ordered. Some people have extremely high numbers. The picture from above has a number in the 800,000s. I'm pretty sure they would have announced already they sold almost a million in 12 hours.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW