How many times have you checked your order Status

Tennessee

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Now that the big rush to order is over, how many times have you checked your order status?

How many times do you think you will check it each day till it arrives?

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Checked 3 times and will probably check at least 3 times a day till i get a tracking number.

I have checked a few times, too. Will likely be just like you.

(Then I'll be checking FedEx.com by the hour)

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Odd thing. I can still pre-order one. Should I still be able to if I did this morning at 2:50 AM Eastern?

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah mine says I can only upgrade at full retail price because of a pending order. What exactly does yours say?

That might be it. It says I can preorder at full retail (which is what I did this morning anyway)

when yo check your order status does the first line say 0 and everything else blank?

Ace Order No: 1173570
Ace Order Location: 1456901
Order Status: We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 02/10/2011

Guess that is as good as it will get.

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ok so im paranoid and i need some advice...
i have this strange feeling when i placed my order last night that since i was so tired that i may have messed up entering my expiration date on my credit card.

my question is this...do you think they would have verified the account prior to giving me a confirmation number?

also when i went to check order status i noticed you can changed the billing info, so i tried that but i got an error.

i called customer service but they were no help...

any thoughts?

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I actually did put the wrong exp date in my order (on apple.com) and it came right back that the information was invalid before I could submit it or proceed with the order.

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I actually did put the wrong exp date in my order (on apple.com) and it came right back that the information was invalid before I could submit it or proceed with the order.

ok thanks i ordered mine on verizon...so hopefully they do the same checks.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't think we'll see anything significant until at least Monday.

Still, I check every now and then. As order #8, I should know what happens before quit a few people amiright!? :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR