$50 diff Vzw vs AT&T?

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i appologize if i didn't read this in another thread.. but am i seeing this correctly?

Vzw 32gb Full Retail = $749
Apple 32gb Full Retail = $699

anyone else experience this?

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I was at the final checkout screen with Verizon when I decided to see if Apple would let me buy the phone at full retail price (many people had said it wouldn't be possible due to past experience with the AT&T version). I was very happy that I gave it a shot because that $50 will cover the accessories I've already bought.

JB01

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Apple is selling iPhone $50 cheaper than Verizon

Cancelled my order with Verizon as it had not gone past processing and purchased through Apple 32Gb = $699. (Verizon $749)

Also the Apple order states delivery by Feb 10th. Verizon's email stated ships on Feb 10th. Apples process was very smooth.. so for anyone who hasn't pre-ordered and is planning on it I'd definitely reccomend going through Apple rather than Verizon!

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Cancelled my order with Verizon as it had not gone past processing and purchased through Apple 32Gb = $699. (Verizon $749)

Also the Apple order states delivery by Feb 10th. Verizon's email stated ships on Feb 10th. Apples process was very smooth.. so for anyone who hasn't pre-ordered and is planning on it I'd definitely reccomend going through Apple rather than Verizon!

Apple is always best for getting the iPhone because...they make it!!

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't even thinking when I placed the order this morning. Wonder if it's to late to cancel my order and process the order through apple.

Edit: Was able to cancel verizons order and placed it through apple. Done deal.

Last edited:

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

How did you cancel?

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
How did you cancel?

In the email you get from Verizon, there is a link to check status of your order. Enter the order number and your last name. When the order pops up, there is a button to press that says Cancel Order. You will then get an email stating the order has been cancelled and the card was not charged.

Go to apple and place order, profit from being $50 richer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2