So when will we actually get it?

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I thought we would actually receive it on 2/10 but the confirmation says that the estimated ship date is 2/10. What do you think?

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Quote from my Verizon order confirmation e-mail is "The estimated ship date for your order is: 02/10/2011." I hope that it ships before then, so that I get my pre-order before or at the same time as everyone getting them in stores on the 10th. If it doesn't come until the 11th, oh well, at least I didn't have to stand in line.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You should really read you order, it tells you right on it.

I did read it. "The estimated ship date for your order is: 02/10/2011."
The concensus opinion is that we will get it on or before the 10th but that is not what the confirmation says. To be more accurate they could have said "ship to arrive by the 10th"

jdragione

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I remember when I ordered my LG Voyager they said it would not ship for 10-15 days and I got it at 10AM the next morning ...

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
this is from my order.

Congratulations on being one of the first to experience the iPhone 4 on Verizon! Your order will be processed and shipped by 2/9/2011. You will receive an additional notification once your order has been shipped.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
it starts with MB...it isnt just a straight number and I am hesitant to post order number because I dont know what all people can access with that.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I thought we would actually receive it on 2/10 but the confirmation says that the estimated ship date is 2/10. What do you think?

I'm expecting it the 10th unless I'm informed otherwise.... and will be delighted and tickled my color of choice at that time should it arrive sooner. Seems like a reasonable expectation. :D

Joe..Cool

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I did read it. "The estimated ship date for your order is: 02/10/2011."
The concensus opinion is that we will get it on or before the 10th but that is not what the confirmation says. To be more accurate they could have said "ship to arrive by the 10th"

Okay so it gives an estimate ship date and not an actual one. The fact is you pre-ordered a device and it will ship by the 10th. What's the big deal?

jor-el

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm expecting it the 10th unless I'm informed otherwise.... and will be delighted and tickled my color of choice at that time should it arrive sooner. Seems like a reasonable expectation. :D

if you check the fine print of the user agreement, "IF you become "tickled to a point of color" apple requires it to be "pink."