Insurance what did you pick

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I would rather just pay $99 up front for Squaretrade then pay $9.18 a month, would probably be cheaper in the end.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Squaretrade. And you can find a promo code to pay a lot less that 99 bucks. But squaretrade is very good. And you can get your money back in 6 months if you don't use it or get rid of the iPhone. Can't do that with carrier priced insurance.

Reactions: iPhone uPhone

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I chose the more expensive option because i'm going to destroy this phone at least a few times. it didn't show up on the receipt though. does anyone know why this might be?

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I declined the insurance verizon offers is quite expensive and I take good care of my phones I may look into 3rd party insurance for cheaper coverage who knows though

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Everyone just get an invisible shield. Won't change the look nor add bulk to your phone and will protect it pretty nice. I refuse to walk around with an otterbox on my phone. Seriously. I'll get the square trade warranty because I can always get most of my money back if I don't use it.

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I got that one too and it doesnt show up on my receipt with either.

It didn't show cause it is a monthly charge. I had asurion on my Droid inc that was roughly $8 and it took that off from features and added the more expensive iPhone option that I chose. It's fine with me cause ill be dropping $3 off my bill because the visual voice mail is free on the iPhone. So that makes up for the difference.

cmpdblue

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Squaretrade doesnt pay for a lost or stolen phone????

That's the only reason why I chose to stick with the more expensive Verizon insurance. Although I take good care of my phones, accidents do happen, and I'm probably in more danger of loss or theft than I am with damaging my phone.

It's pricey for sure, but I will rest easier knowing I'm covered if something goes horribly wrong...

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I picked Asurion, but am going to try and cancel and go with Squaretrade. I'm not concerned with loss or theft. One phone is for my daughter and you should see how her iPod screen shattered after she dropped it. I need to protect her from a repeat performance.

Reactions: slowednblowed

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2