Insurance what did you pick

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I declined too, but I may add it later. It said something about it not applying to Florida residents because we're covered by something different anyway? Not sure what that's about but I wanted to hurry my order up so I declined

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I just went ahead and got the $10.99 one. I didn't fully read what it said, other than I think I saw a $199 deductible.

jb1dsl

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Im in florida and chose insurance but its a no show on order and plan confirmation email I got. Looks like its squaretrade time.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I added the extended warranty for $1.99 per month. I read about it very quickly because I didn't want my order to freeze-up or anything (like waiting too long on TicketMaster) and it sounded okay. I figured $1.99 a month won't hurt.

I've never insured a phone before, I've had BlackBerrys for years and never had a problem; I'm pretty OCD when it comes to my phones. But the iPhone is new to me so I thought some minimal insurance might be a good idea.

ARSkemp

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow. Thats disappointing. I had called Verizon a few days ago to try to move my eligibility date forward (which unfortunately they were only able to move it to the 10th) and the lady checked with her supervisor about the insurance. She had told me it was $1 cheaper to insure the iphone than the other smartphones (i think it was 6.99), and had a $10 dollar higher deductible than the other smartphones...

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Asurion TEC insurance without the extended warranty because:

1. You already get a manufacturer's warranty for a year with the phone
2. I don't plan on keeping this phone for over a year

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Asurion TEC insurance without the extended warranty because:

1. You already get a manufacturer's warranty for a year with the phone
2. I don't plan on keeping this phone for over a year

True... many options. I called Vz yesterday and the lady told me the Vz insurance was $9.18 a month for the iphone and the deductible was $169 for the 16gb and $199 for the 32! Wowzers! I said no thank you to that.

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
True... many options. I called Vz yesterday and the lady told me the Vz insurance was $9.18 a month for the iphone and the deductible was $169 for the 16gb and $199 for the 32! Wowzers! I said no thank you to that.

Yup, and that's what I chose. Since I paid retail for both phones, I figured I should spend a few more bucks to insure em

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR