No iphone for me!!!

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm so beyond mad right now. I try to pre-order, select everything. #1, can't ship to business address because the "Company Name" box doesn't show up and VZW tells me this "Please enter Company Name." THERE'S NO PLACE TO PUT IT!!! I'm not going to be home to sign!!! And then #2, because I live in a small town with a PO box, USPS doesn't "recognize" our street address and VZW tells me it's invalid!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone's going to get a get a good a$$-chewing when they open this morning! What BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS> Apple won't let you order more than one!

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm so beyond mad right now. I try to pre-order, select everything. #1, can't ship to business address because the "Company Name" box doesn't show up and VZW tells me this "Please enter Company Name." THERE'S NO PLACE TO PUT IT!!! I'm not going to be home to sign!!! And then #2, because I live in a small town with a PO box, USPS doesn't "recognize" our street address and VZW tells me it's invalid!!!!!!!!!!!

So choose ship to residence but put your work address in.

Get the order done, fix the details later!

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't because it won't take our street address as the service address.

No, choose ship to residence but use your work address. Your work address must have a physical address.

I was having problems with the system recognizing addresses. I started the pre-order process again and had success.

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Well f*ck Verizon! I just put in my parents address for service. I can change it later. They're getting a nasty phone call from me, and I'm calling USPS, too. This is crap. We have NEVER had UPS or FedEx not deliver to our street address so don't tell me it's not valid.

amadz

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
same here- no place to put business name. switched choice to residential and put business address in.... i'll call tomorrow to confirm.

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
same here- no place to put business name. switched choice to residential and put business address in.... i'll call tomorrow to confirm.

I just put in residential, but put first & last name in first name field, and put c/o *business name* in the last name field. My uncle will sign for it, surely they'll let him. What a joke!

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem! I tried putting company name in the First/Last name fields but it wouldn't take. I gave up and had it shipped to the home/billing address, with the hope that I can change it because they screwed up. Now I am in "order pending" purgatory.

lr_zuber

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Same here... Oh well, as long as it is received by the 11th, I don't care. I won't be able to get it until the 12th or 13th anyways.

Delegator#IM

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
As I mentioned in the other thread, the "Enter Company Name" problem is browser-specific. It works with IE.

Yes, it's stupid and I'm not here to defend or apologize for the idiots who created an iPhone-related web page that only works in IE, just trying to offer a workaround.

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Delegator. I did try IE at 3:15 this a.m., but it wouldn't connect to the Verizon website. I will try calling later today to fix the shipping address if I don't get the option to modify it on-line.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro