That was easy...

barryweiser

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I am amazed how easy that was, considering all the potential problems that were stated throughout the week.

How was everyone's experience?

SandyK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I am also amazed at how easy it was. The site moved fast. I did two phones at the same time.

The only thing that took some time on my part was figuring out the per text message cost. We had just signed up with a new plan for unlimited messaging. You had to make a choice on the order form for a text package. I chose the charge per message at no cost so it wouldn't add any additional amount to our plan. It took me a few minutes to decide the best way to handle that. There was a note on the top of the page that said the features on this page may not be included in your plan so I'm confident that was the right thing to do. If not, I'll check with our sales agent at the store.

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It was scary easy.....I actually went thru VZW.com & had my order complete before 3am...

My only gripe was those insurance prices....$9 or $11/mth AND $170 deductible?! No way! I skipped the insurance & I'm going thru squaretrade.com...$99 for 2 years & a $50 deductible.

Now THE REAL countdown begins....lol 2/10/11 :D

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I used the VZW site and it went much smoother than I expected. I also had my order complete before 3am... my conformation email came in at 2:57am:D

I also declined insurance and am going with Squaretrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh