Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

15 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

Default That was easy...

I am amazed how easy that was, considering all the potential problems that were stated throughout the week.

How was everyone's experience?
    iPhone Beginner

85 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

all in all... ~5 mins @ apple. had to refresh the cart bc it wasn't loading. i'll take it.
    iPhone Nanite

7 Posts

I am also amazed at how easy it was. The site moved fast. I did two phones at the same time.

The only thing that took some time on my part was figuring out the per text message cost. We had just signed up with a new plan for unlimited messaging. You had to make a choice on the order form for a text package. I chose the charge per message at no cost so it wouldn't add any additional amount to our plan. It took me a few minutes to decide the best way to handle that. There was a note on the top of the page that said the features on this page may not be included in your plan so I'm confident that was the right thing to do. If not, I'll check with our sales agent at the store.
    iPhone Intermediate

118 Posts
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts

I completed my order through Apple.com and had absolutely no problems.
    iMore Beginner

51 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

It was scary easy.....I actually went thru VZW.com & had my order complete before 3am...

My only gripe was those insurance prices....$9 or $11/mth AND $170 deductible?! No way! I skipped the insurance & I'm going thru squaretrade.com...$99 for 2 years & a $50 deductible.

Now THE REAL countdown begins....lol 2/10/11
    iPhone Newbie

37 Posts

Same here. I used the VZW site and it went much smoother than I expected. I also had my order complete before 3am... my conformation email came in at 2:57am

I also declined insurance and am going with Squaretrade.