No Employee Discounts?????

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I was trying to decide all day if I should pre-order now or wait and pick it up at the Apple store. I was up so I thought I'd go through the process and decide at the end. The very first step informed me that "Employee Discounts will not be applied to this order, do you want to proceed?"

This is total BS. I get a 25% student discount on AT&T on my iPhone. Verizon is not going to offer their discount? Is anyone else seeing this? Maybe it's a mistake but I'm not giving up my 20% discount to get an iPhone on Verizon.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to decide all day if I should pre-order now or wait and pick it up at the Apple store. I was up so I thought I'd go through the process and decide at the end. The very first step informed me that "Employee Discounts will not be applied to this order, do you want to proceed?"

This is total BS. I get a 25% student discount on AT&T on my iPhone. Verizon is not going to offer their discount? Is anyone else seeing this? Maybe it's a mistake but I'm not giving up my 20% discount to get an iPhone on Verizon.

I kinda blew right through ordering it so I really didn't read it because it didn't apply to me but do you think they meant discounts aren't applied to the device purchase but still the plan? I mean your plan isn't changing. If I were you, I'd still order because you could be mistaken and you can always give the phone back if you are correct.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

patsfan - Log in to MyVerizon, Right at the bottom, under the iPhone order section, you will see that only applies to hardware. It specifically states that any discounts for your plan will still apply.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
patsfan - Log in to MyVerizon, Right at the bottom, under the iPhone order section, you will see that only applies to hardware. It specifically states that any discounts for your plan will still apply.

I'm logged in but don't see what your speaking of. Can you give me more details on where you referring too?

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Please Read: Before You Place Your iPhone 4 order!

New Verizon Wireless Customers:

If you are placing an iPhone 4 order today, you will receive any eligible discounts thru your Employee Discount Program. However, those discounts will not appear in your shopping cart. After you place your order and receive your iPhone 4, register your new line of service thru here: Discount Eligibility Form.

Please be sure to bookmark the Discount Eligibility Form webpage after you receive your iPhone 4.

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers upgrading or adding a line of service:
Discounts which are currently applied to your account will remain on your account. Any eligible discounts on calling plan or feature changes you make to your account will not be reflected on your shopping cart but will be applied on your bill.

quezsmith

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
No employee discounts....

I got the message that no employee discounts will be applicable when I ordered. Does this mean that my current company discount will no longer be in effect? Anyone else get this?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2