Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Son of a B. Mine somehow went Ontario, CA. <-> Oakland, CA. <-> ANCHORAGE, AK to get to Salt Lake City, UT! Damn you FedEx. I wish UPS was an option when I ordered.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone understand this fedex tracking?
Am I screwed or is fedex just royally confused?

Projected delivery is still Tuesday 430 pm north of Boston.

Date/Time Activity Location Details

Feb 7, 2011 10:55 PM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

Feb 7, 2011 10:50 PM Departed FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

Feb 7, 2011 2:20 PM Left FedEx origin facility WEST CHESTER, PA

Feb 7, 2011 6:00 AM Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA

Feb 7, 2011 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

Feb 6, 2011 8:11 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Or type in 9125903407390001 into verizion and ur last name........ Just plz help

That won't work. Someone would have to type in your reference number (that you provided above) and your last name. Otherwise the information won't match and there will be no results.

If you've already done that yourself (typed in your reference number and last name), anyone else who would enter that information would get the same information that you're getting (or not getting).

I'm really sorry.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone understand this fedex tracking?
Am I screwed or is fedex just royally confused?

Projected delivery is still Tuesday 430 pm north of Boston.

Date/Time Activity Location Details

Feb 7, 2011 10:55 PM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

Feb 7, 2011 10:50 PM Departed FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

Feb 7, 2011 2:20 PM Left FedEx origin facility WEST CHESTER, PA

Feb 7, 2011 6:00 AM Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA

Feb 7, 2011 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

Feb 6, 2011 8:11 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

I think both UPS and FedEx were so overloaded with deliveries today that their systems got messed up. I can tell you that I received my iPhone at 4:00, which was indicated on the UPS tracking page. However, it then showed that the package was back "in transit" at 4:15---15-minutes after they had it as delivered!

A lot of people have tracking information that makes no sense. If you're scheduled to get it tomorrow, you should get it despite what the tracking information shows.

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
That won't work. Someone would have to type in your reference number (that you provided above) and your last name. Otherwise the information won't match and there will be no results.

If you've already done that yourself (typed in your reference number and last name), anyone else who would enter that information would get the same information that you're getting (or not getting).

I'm really sorry.

Then y can I enter any number like 9979 and my last name and I can get there tracking number and I can track there package

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Then y can I enter any number like 9979 and my last name and I can get there tracking number and I can track there package

No, you shouldn't be able to do that, it doesn't make sense. You have to enter your specific 16-digit reference number and the last name associated with that reference number in order to get your information.

I would guess that if you don't get your package tomorrow then your order didn't go through. You can try pre-ordering again on the 9th or go to your local Verizon or Apple store on the 10th.

Good luck, I hope you can get your iPhone at some point.

Last edited:

iJoie

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine was scheduled to be delivered at 3pm. We got a nice doorbell at 1:20. :) I went to activate and my computer messed up and kept saying it couldn't read the contents of the iPhone. I tried my sisters computer and the same message. I had to wind up restoring and updating. Then, it worked...and I'm using this beauty now!

hope110

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: shipping MC6

Ordered on Thursday 2/3 and courier has been listed as MC6 ever since. Contacted Verizon this morning and was given a FedEx # and scheduled delivery by 3pm this afternoon.

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
No, you shouldn't be able to do that, it doesn't make sense. You have to enter your specific 16-digit reference number and the last name associated with that reference number in order to get your information.

I would guess that if you don't get your package tomorrow then your order didn't go through. You can try pre-ordering again on the 9th or go to your local Verizon or Apple store on the 10th.

Good luck, I hope you can get your iPhone at some point.

Just go try just type in like order number 1 and ur last name

kevin.py

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine's out for delivery! It was shipped UPS from Apple on Friday and after circling the globe it's almost here! Delivery by 10:30AM it says!

dredgman

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
jafdklsjfl;ajl I want to go to the gym today, well soooon but I'm still waiting! I went to get a sub and I saw 2 fedex trucks and got excited. It claims by 3 pm so we'll see!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2