Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My tracking info for UPS still shows it here in state where it was on Saturday, hopefully the tracking info just hasn't been updated and its on its way, it shows by end of day delivery for today...I know UPS sometimes doesn't always update the tracking information the fastest.

Not sure where yours is sitting, but mine is at UPS in West Chester, PA with just "Origin Scan at 6:11a.m." status. CS told me I couldn't change to Will Call until ONE Delivery attempt (not three as someone posted earlier)...unless I called the Shipper and asked them to get involved.

Spouse just tried to pick it up on way by from office...friendly W.C. facility person said their computer has been down part of today, so it MAY be on a truck, even tho' status hasn't been updated. There's HOPE! Someone is here all day today...not so tomorrow. :(

Reactions: homeworkwithheather

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI, I'm in Boston and the Fed Ex guy just made a delivery to my office and said the system crashed, so deliveries here are being made with deliveries list and a piece of paper. Not sure this is nationwide or just here in this area. I checked my package and it says it is still sitting waiting to go out for delivery.

I just posted that UPS's computer had problems this morning (at least in W.C., PA)...sounds like Verizon's big splash has crashed (at least some of?) both FedEx and UPS computers! LOL or :eek: ...not sure how to feel about that!

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! went to the ups hub to try and see if they would give it to me and they did. Happiest person alive!

kemiyo

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Got Mine (Someone Else's Actually)

As stated in a prior post, Fedex's package scanning and tracking system is down so when my phone arrived at my door at 10:30 am eastern I was shocked. I was more shocked when I activated my phone via iTunes and I realized that I had received someone else's phone and I had accepted her contract for her. After 30 plus minutes on the phone with Verizon I had accepted my contract, switched the MEID for the phone I had received to my account and activated the phone again. All is well, I can make and receive calls and I'm busy syncing my apps and music.

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
well I just looked at the ups tracking and the green arrow is almost at the end!!!!!!! says "on the truck for delivery" it's so close now. please please let it come before I leave for work.

just called the hospital and told them I am expecting a package and may be a few minutes late and they said okay, that's fine. I can relax now.

Last edited:

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
As stated in a prior post, Fedex's package scanning and tracking system is down so when my phone arrived at my door at 10:30 am eastern I was shocked. I was more shocked when I activated my phone via iTunes and I realized that I had received someone else's phone and I had accepted her contract for her. After 30 plus minutes on the phone with Verizon I had accepted my contract, switched the MEID for the phone I had received to my account and activated the phone again. All is well, I can make and receive calls and I'm busy syncing my apps and music.

Great :rolleyes: So now her phone is where? I need to turn off this thread and go do something to get my mind off this! Keeping my ears open for the sound of tires in my driveway and a doorbell...

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

oh my this was one of my fears that I end upnwith someone elses phone especially if theirs was a 32 and mine is 16. glad it worked out and I hope the other person receives a phone

jj720

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I just posted that UPS's computer had problems this morning (at least in W.C., PA)...sounds like Verizon's big splash has crashed (at least some of?) both FedEx and UPS computers! LOL or :eek: ...not sure how to feel about that!

Just checked my tracking number and it FINALLY updated to 'Out for Delivery'! :)

jserr1

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Fed-ex update !!!!!!!

I checked Fed-Ex and this message came up...

IMPORTANT!
Package deliveries are proceeding as normal; however, tracking updates are temporarily being delayed. Please try back later.

STILL HOPE !!!!

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just talked with our driver and she told me that the update sysytem is down right now and having to deliver without tracking updates, Just wanted to let everyone know that even if you phone does not show out for delivery and is supposed to be delivered today it still should be. Mine still shows at fed ex and they just dropped it off. :)

homeworkwithheather

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just talked with our driver and she told me that the update sysytem is down right now and having to deliver without tracking updates, Just wanted to let everyone know that even if you phone does not show out for delivery and is supposed to be delivered today it still should be. Mine still shows at fed ex and they just dropped it off. :)

coltsbr....where are you in cleveland? I m in university heights...maybe mine is on your truck....sweet jeebus...make the waiting end!

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm concerned about those that have yet to receive their phones. I want all those who have yet to receive their phones to take 3 deep breathes through your nose and exhale through your mouths please. If you feel light headed, put your head between your legs and breathe easy. If you feel short of breathe, place your arms above your head and breathe through your nose and out through your mouthes. Keep in mind, it's just a phone! I will check back in with you later to check on your conditions. :D

Reactions: kevin.py

wolverine318

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have my wife at home while I am work so she can get the package. She said as soon as it gets here, she will call me and bring it to campus. I hope it is not while I am giving a midterm to my students....

gadgetgirl88

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
It's here!!!

Checked the FedEx site this morning waiting for it to say out for delivery, but it just said "in transit" at local FedEx facility, so when I heard the truck and the beep at the door I was freaking out!! It's finally here, I feel like I've been waiting forever!!! BTW, smallest box I have ever seen a phone come in, usually the phone's box is bigger than the FedEx box was. Now I just have to load up all my apps, can't wait!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77