Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

jj720

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
It hasn't been charged to my card yet
Did you receive a confirmation email after you placed your order? If so, it would have an order reference number - 16 digits. If you didn't receive this, your order may not have gone through. Was this a 2 yr renewal for you? If so, check your online account to see if it shows and order pending on your phone line.
If you have reference number, call Verizon and ask what the hold up is.

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If I type into verizon 9747 and my last name it gives me this

Here is the status of your order.

We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
Please contact Us.
Order Date:
Order Number: 9747
Order Status: We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
Please contact Us.
Tracking Number(s):

Gaga4BritBrit

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Getting Kind of Worried

I'm starting to get a little worried. I live in central Ohio and it says that my phones departed from Memphis 5:30pm Saturday. How long does it take for it to get to Columbus???

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you receive a confirmation email after you placed your order? If so, it would have an order reference number - 16 digits. If you didn't receive this, your order may not have gone through. Was this a 2 yr renewal for you? If so, check your online account to see if it shows and order pending on your phone line.
If you have reference number, call Verizon and ask what the hold up is.

Yea I got a conformation email and a 16 digit code but it tell me this when I type it in

5704180544*:*
Tracking Number: 208.111.227.129
Courier: MC6

Last edited:

jj720

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If I type into verizon 9747 and my last name it gives me this

We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
Please contact Us.
Order Date:
Order Status: We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order.
Please contact Us.
Tracking Number(s):

Uhm, I think they are telling you to contact them. It appears your order wasn't processed. Call them in the AM!

jj720

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to get a little worried. I live in central Ohio and it says that my phones departed from Memphis 5:30pm Saturday. How long does it take for it to get to Columbus???

Its possible they are trucking it to OH instead of Air. They probably just haven't updated the system yet.

kevin.py

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Does UPS fly on weekends? My order says that it "Departed Philadelphia, PA, United States, Saturday, 02/05/2011 at 3:28 A.M. EST and it has not updated yet. It's suppose to be heading towards NY.

They definitely do, I ordered mine from Apple; it shipped from Shenzen on Friday, and left from Hong Kong yesterday (Sunday). It's already in Alaska. It helps that it's going in the direction it is, because it left on 2/7 Hong Kong Time and arrived on 2/6 Alaska time. UPS flies and moves goods every day of the year (I believe even Christmas), the USPS and FedEx does too, they just don't delivery every day (except for SonicAir). But my delivery isn't scheduled until Tuesday, but I'm hoping I can pick it up at the distribution center tomorrow if it makes it (the one by my job where it's going to is open 1PM-9PM). Only issues is my license doesn't match my job's address, but I'm sure a pay stub with my address and my job's address will suffice.

Reactions: dirtracer8787

lukemfoto

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i have been reading this thread since i pre ordered and am equally as excited as everyone else is about getting their phones tomorrow! i just hope mine gets here before i have to work at 11am! I feel like if im really lucky it will come right before i need to leave for work and then il end up at work late... guaranteed but it will be worth it. its been such a long wait. cant wait to jailbreak it too!!

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine updated!!

Brooklyn, NY, United States 02/07/2011 5:26 A.M. Out For Delivery
Brooklyn, NY, United States 02/05/2011 6:19 A.M. Arrival Scan
Lawnside, NJ, United States 02/05/2011 3:55 A.M. Departure Scan
Lawnside, NJ, United States 02/04/2011 11:19 P.M. Arrival Scan
Philadelphia, PA, United States 02/04/2011 10:53 P.M. Departure Scan

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
NICE! yeah i just say the same message, i'm still hoping they come early - but with the time change from 10:30am to 3:00pm i heavily doubt it

wmourer

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Same Boat - Stuck in Memphis

I'm in the same boat...my phone seems to be stuck with FedEx in Memphis TN. It's been there since Friday. Not sure what's going on, if it's the weather or if it's Apple holding up the shipments.

It still says Expected Delivery for today (Mon Feb 7), but that's highly unlikely if it's still in Memphis. TN at the FedEx hub.

Oh well, guess there was no reason to get all excited this weekend.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine is at the local sort facility as of 4:54 am!!!! Just 20 minutes from here!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR