Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

lshartle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
It looks like everyone that has received shipping info will be receiving their order MONDAY. I know many of you are excited & hopeful that it will be today or tomorrow but I've seen numerous reports of delivery ETA's being updated to Monday by 10:30am which is still 3 days earlier than what we all originally expected.

Just make sure someone is home to sign for it because they will NOT leave it without a signature

brucep1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy either way. And yes, I'll make sure someone is home and keep you guys posted. he's calling me if it does come. Might not, but there's always hope.

havent got the delivery date yet, and it says it departed the ups facility.

crossing fingers

clipperschic

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have received my tracking number from UPS! My order is in transit in Ontario CA and i live in Los Angeles. It also has nda del conf on the right hand side...so I'm thinking my iphone will be here Feb 9th at the latest!!!! :D :D

****UPDATE*** My UPS tracking says my expected delivery date is Monday Feb 7 by 10:30am so my Iphone will be here by MONDAY!!!! :D

Last edited:

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I think Apple might as well go ahead and ship the phones already to everyone else too since Verizon already done it. Its kind of unfair for the rest of the people who stayed up all night and did it from Apple

andyhill72

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I still can't check my order status on the Verizon web site. It gives me the message that there was an error, blah, blah, blah. I called Verizon and the girl told me that my "reservation" was in their system but that no phones would ship until the 10th. I told her that I saw several screen shots online with tracking numbers, etc. and she said, "those must be the result of a system glitch." WTF?

ArsenalFC

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon booth...

I was at the mall today for my lunch break and when I walked by the Verizon booth there was a old dude with a iPhone box and some manuals all over the counter and the rep was holding a iPhone with its battery and back gutted out. For some reason I didn't stop to ask what was up but I definitely know what I saw. Got me hyped. Was one of the few 100,000 or so that stayed up for the order. happy Verizon made it so easy and seamless.

JayRoach85

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone Shipment Confirmation

I received a shipment notification today, and when I checked UPS's site it shows a delivery date of 10:30am Monday morning. I really hope this doesn't change.

thethorn

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Great forum. I thought I should register and share my experiences with preordering yesterday.

Pre-ordered my iPhone yesterday around 11am E. Got a shipping confirmation last night around 1am. UPS tracking info says that I'll have it by noon Monday.

Ordered a 2nd iPhone around 4pm E, still processing.

kevin.py

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I still can't check my order status on the Verizon web site. It gives me the message that there was an error, blah, blah, blah. I called Verizon and the girl told me that my "reservation" was in their system but that no phones would ship until the 10th. I told her that I saw several screen shots online with tracking numbers, etc. and she said, "those must be the result of a system glitch." WTF?

I really hope so. Verizon was giving me issues about changing the shipping address to my job. I should've just left the order in. I got it in about 3:02AM EST, and canceled it because Apple let me change the address, but that order didn't go in until 10:07AM. I feel so stupid now.

captriker

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
OK Tracking number received and active. Fedex from West Chester PA to Central Jersey for Monday delivery.

I bet a lot of the NJ people get their tracking numbers now.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, Called Apple.com to find out why the status still shows pending for us apple orders and the woman on chat said they are being treated the same as Verizon orders. BUT, the concerning thing is this: He said on the phone that Apple mandates release, which we know is the 10th, and he said there should not be any delivery before hand. Maybe they will be help up like some people said? I'm chapped I didn't go through VZW. lol

ashndrew1404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been saying it was in transit at west chester pa. Now it says its in transit in east petersburg which is about 20 minutes from where I live. I don't think its coming tonight though. It would be great though!

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine is set to be delivered before 1030am on Monday. Too bad that I don't get off until 12, and I can't leave a note....I think I'll try the note, just in case....

Larry Dallas

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My Fedex tracking number also says the estimated delivery date is Monday. I've never gotten a phone late from Verizon, so I'm sure I'll see it then.

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Stuck at Initiated?

My Fedex has been stuck at the initiated stage all day. But, I am still showing estimated ship date of today, with delivery by the 7th at 3:00 p.m. Anybody else have this? I figure it will update shortly...maybe tonight, when planes move, but I am a little concerned. But, good signs are that I have tracking number, and it still is likely to arrive before the 10th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods