Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

traumaboy

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
i just got my confirmation email from verizon. shipped via fedex with tracking number showing delivery 2/7/11 by 3pm. it is overnight shipping but they dont deliver overnight standard on saturday or sunday. cant wait to have it at my door. it shows on fedex it was picked up in memphis this morning

NYMoose

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just looked at Credit Card which I used to pay, funds are on hold till January 7th. I have got order confirmations but no shipping information. I guess I wont be as luck as others!

bcollins021

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
my card has a hold on it from today and i called my bank to see when the hold is scheduled to come off and she told me tomorrow but my order hasent shipped yet so hopefully it will ship later on today waiting impatiently......

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
How would I knew if an accessory I ordered with the phone was back ordered if I have not received a shipping confirmation email. I am wondering if this is the hold up and verizon is not telling me. Probably should have ordered separately, but I was trying to rush through the order process. Anyone else who ordered before 3am with a reference number ending in 0001 get a tracking number yet?

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking number!! And this is what FEDEX says...

Anticipated ship date Feb 4, 2011
Estimated delivery Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

And... under shipment options...

Hold at FedEx Location
Hold at FedEx Location service is not available for this shipment.

I will get excited when I see "Out for Delivery"!! But is this really happening *crosses fingers*

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got my tracking number also! Delivery Monday by 3pm! :D

I can't wait! I was getting worried after so many were receiving their tracking numbers and I ordered at 3am!! Just have to make it through the weekend! :D

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i just got my confirmation email from verizon. shipped via fedex with tracking number showing delivery 2/7/11 by 3pm. it is overnight shipping but they dont deliver overnight standard on saturday or sunday. cant wait to have it at my door. it shows on fedex it was picked up in memphis this morning

Right. It is, technically, overnight. Mine shows it picked up in Memphis today, it is leaving today, for delivery by "tomorrow" - the next business day...

That's ok :)confused:) My screen protectors arrived yesterday, my case due today, tomorrow or Monday (USPS). So I will be all set. Need to take it in the "shower" right away to put that screen protector on...

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Everyone who has a 0002 at the end of their confirmation number are you getting your phones Monday?

Alternately everyone who has a 0001 at the end of their confirmation number are you getting your phones today?

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you are home. Looks like they sent with signature required. Hate to get that little FedEx note stuck to my door and have to wait an additional day.

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Everyone who has a 0002 at the end of their confirmation number are you getting your phones Monday?

Alternately everyone who has a 0001 at the end of their confirmation number are you getting your phones today?

Mine ends 09, and is delivering Monday the 7th.

Reactions: Donny7

VincentT

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

ive got 2 orders, one ending in 001 and one in 004, 004 was shipped fed-ex and 001 Shipped UPS, both were shipped out of Memphis,TN and both left TN about 6:00am. scheduled for delivery on Monday the 7th.

Reactions: Donny7

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Well.. there goes my theory! I guess I am just trying to solve this mystery ;-) and waste some time until Monday!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2