Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thats because they are purposly saving yours to deliver on the 10th, like you kept saying it would :p just so you would be right jk

It's possible it might still be delivered on the 10th... I'll know more when I can see some tracking & a delivery estimate on FedEx's web site - and then I'll know when, and perhaps come up with a color to be tickled if it is to be here before the 10th :D

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It's possible it might still be delivered on the 10th... I'll know more when I can see some tracking & a delivery estimate on FedEx's web site - and then I'll know when, and perhaps come up with a color to be tickled if it is to be here before the 10th :D

Haha, well you are lucky though. I still don't have any order has been shipped message yet :( yet alone a tracking number.

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to check my order sttus on Verizons site now. Can some one try and check there order @Verizon. I enter my reference number and name and it can't find it now. If I call 611 it gives me the order status as shipped though.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to check my order sttus on Verizons site now. Can some one try and check there order @Verizon. I enter my reference number and name and it can't find it now. If I call 611 it gives me the order status as shipped though.

that is down for some reason...verizon will send out a final shipment notification email

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site

I have the exact same situation. I keep checking my email, waiting for my tracking # to arrive. And I thought that I'd be relaxing from the iPhone adventure today!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
No... just the phone. 32GB

Same here and same e-mail (though FedEx).

However, fedex.com has this for the tracking number.

Not Found
No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So are all yall who are getting these shipment info... did you guys order at 3 AM? I ordered mine at like 8 AM this morning. I am curious how much longer of a wait I have still if they go in order.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods