Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I'm not putting my tracking number up for the world to see my address :)

Here's what the e-mail says, minus my personal info:

"iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
Your Order Has Shipped

Congratulations. Your iPhone 4 has shipped. The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Amazing without compromise is on its way.

When you receive your iPhone 4, please reference the Activation Guide for instructions on how to activate your new phone.

In the meantime, we'd like to help ensure a smooth transition. Please take a moment to review a few important steps in our Getting Ready Guide to prepare for iPhone 4 on Verizon:

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers
New Verizon Wireless Customers
Current iPhone Owners

The phone that changed everything.
Now on America most reliable network."

Then there's a small box on the right and it says:

Your Order Information:
Order Reference Number: 939510340002**** (I deleted the last 4)
Wireless Number: (850) XXX-XXXX
Shipment Method: UPS
URL: ups.com
Tracking Number: 1Z047V07240002**** (again took out the last 4)

That is what mine says, except it says FedEx.

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Here's what the UPS page says, but the "scheduled delivery date" isn't there.

In Transit In Transit Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.

For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. If an adult signature is required and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbor, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.

Last Location:
Memphis, TN, United States, Thursday, 02/03/2011
Signature Required
Signature Required

At the request of the sender, UPS will obtain the recipient's signature. The sender will be provided a printed copy and may also review the recipient's signature online.

Change Delivery
Add Notification
Additional Information
Type: Package
Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity What's This?
Memphis, TN, United States 02/03/2011 8:03 P.M. Origin Scan

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll be damed

2aacwnt.jpg

Reactions: blu3live

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Color me delighted to be wrong on my expectations... just when you think you have Verizon figured out, they outdo themselves.

Although I'm still awaiting my shipping confirmation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen