Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

VincentT

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Checked my Order Status and it states that my order has shipped.. do they just package them and wait to send them out till the 9th?? im hoping that they are shipping it now and i get within the next couple days

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I just saw that when I checked the status of my order. I noticed that there was no tracking number or courier listed. I am betting it means it was packaged and shipped from the warehouse waiting to be shipped. A shame if we still have to wait a week.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Checked my Order Status and it states that my order has shipped.. do they just package them and wait to send them out till the 9th?? im hoping that they are shipping it now and i get within the next couple days

Don't get too excited until you see a tracking number in your order status.

Prior to pre-order I was told by VZW Customer Service to expect delivery on the 10th.

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
ok - so you got to me... I had to check my order status now too! lol! Said order was received & is in process :0/ Oh well - still feels like Christmas!

BTW my friend spoke to someone at CS yest. & she mentioned it may be received by the 7th - so maybe it will looking at VincentT's post! :0)

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Good point about the tracking # info. - oh well, will just have to wait & see! All of life's problems should be only as big as this! :0)

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
ok - so you got to me... I had to check my order status now too! lol! Said order was received & is in process :0/ Oh well - still feels like Christmas!

BTW my friend spoke to someone at CS yest. & she mentioned it may be received by the 7th - so maybe it will looking at VincentT's post! :0)

I was originally told the same thing by vzw about the 7th.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
hey, just signed up and I also stayed up early this morning to pre-order my phone and just for info, my status order also says "you order has been shipped" but with not tracking number.

nickied527

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Still in process?

I ordered both of mine last night, and they both still say order in process, expected ship date of 2/10. Being that there are a few that say theirs say "shipped"...I'm a little worried!

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure some of u guys' status say "in process" because of the first come first serve process that they are doing and the you did ur order just a bit later than some of us.. I wouldnt be worried.

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure some of u guys' status say "in process" because of the first come first serve process that they are doing and the you did ur order just a bit later than some of us.. I wouldnt be worried.

oohhh - I got my order in before 3am - got my e-mail confirm about 20-25 mins later.... really hope I made the cut! lol!
My friend got her order in around 3:15 or so & took her almost 2 hours to get her confirm! She hasn't checked her status yet...

I'll still go with the not being worried idea:)

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
oohhh - I got my order in before 3am - got my e-mail confirm about 20-25 mins later.... really hope I made the cut! lol!
My friend got her order in around 3:15 or so & took her almost 2 hours to get her confirm! She hasn't checked her status yet...

I'll still go with the not being worried idea:)

WOW 2 hrs!!!? geeze....well it seems like its when ur confirmation gets sent out? i did my order right at 2 am cst and got my confirmation email...oh i say about 10 mins later... and if you got urs about 20 mins later...urs should say shipped for not too long now..

Reactions: BACI

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my status as well and it says your order has shipped. Such a tease to say its shipped but not see a tracking number for it. Not getting my hopes up I am expecting it on the 10th this way if it does show up early it will be a great and wonderful surprise!!!! Hopefully all of us will have a new shiney soon :)

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my status as well and it says your order has shipped. Such a tease to say its shipped but not see a tracking number for it. Not getting my hopes up I am expecting it on the 10th this way if it does show up early it will be a great and wonderful surprise!!!! Hopefully all of us will have a new shiney soon :)

good thinking lol.....im guessing its just Verizon just sending it to fedex as of right now?

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
hey, it looks like if your status say "your order has been shipped" the estimated arrival date is two business days...got that info from people in the comments that called Verizon and an automated system said that

update: Delivery Times Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas.

Service Days Monday?Friday, with Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.

this was from the fedex site

Last edited:

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it has to say "is shipped" by tommorow for everyone to get it on either the 9th or the 10th since it acutally takes time to get the phone to your house and be delivered on the exact date needed... for example I live in MD so for it to come to my house on the 10th it has to be shipped by today or tommorow. I ordered mine from apple.com at 3:05 and it says prepared for shipment :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2