Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yyyaaaa

If you look at your order email it does mention that it will be shipped FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM, so I should have my phone by 3pm on the 10th, cannot wait!!!

Reactions: natieya

amadz

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
done and done!

early and ordered!

only problem I had was that when i tried to ship to my work, it wanted a business name when i selected business and there was no field for it... so i switched the choice back to residential and put my business address in there.

i'll call to double check it'll get shipped okay, but that was the only tiny glitch. otherwise....yippee!!

lshartle

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine and it went surprisingly smooth considering the amount of traffic they must be experiencing. I was also given a delivery date of 2/10.

Only thing that concerns me is I haven't received a confirmation email yet although it has been less than 5 minutes.

I treated myself and got the 32GB, who else splurged?

AR2422

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Very smooth only problem I had was during checkout it gave me in error while trying to charge my card. I resent and away I went.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Trying to order 6 from my business account (we have 30+ lines). Errored out on me twice just trying to order the first one. Been 16 minutes yet.

Jon Seals

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine and it went surprisingly smooth considering the amount of traffic they must be experiencing. I was also given a delivery date of 2/10.

Only thing that concerns me is I haven't received a confirmation email yet although it has been less than 5 minutes.

Me! I thought out on the day of the announcement, "If my 16GB iPad is full ALL THE TIME and I only have apps and music, what would happen with stuff like texts and HD video that I record on it?"
It's more of a need for a music enthusiast like me =)

anon(19047)

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Hey did you get your e-mail yet?

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Easier than expected . . . .

Ordered the wife a Verizon iPhone at 2:45. No slowness on the web site and even received a $50 "New Every Two" discount. AT&T could learn a lesson or two . . . or three. ;-D

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from apple.com. Had to put in two separate orders which was kind of a pain but it worked just fine. I felt better about ordering directly from apple because I trust their customer service more than VZ should something go wrong.

misnhoj

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
tried to order with my credit card which is linked to my po box. tried to get it shipped to my work, but there was an error for company name, but there was no field to put in that info. i had to change to residence with a company name and then in the bottom section, i put in my company address again. after i did this, i submitted to find out that i am pending credit decision...for what? I don't know. maybe it's because I'm on a family plan and main account is not under my ssn.

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yipppeee - iphone 4 me!

ordering was done early & went smoothly!

lj - I haven't received an e-mail confirm yet - but did print out the confirm page & number - so hoping that helps, if needed!:eek:
In the end I went for the 32 GB - I was unsure & actually went to change it to the 16 (in case the 5 come out in June as rumored) - but didnt see how to w/o starting over again SOOO I put my last $100 credit to good use, I guess!

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Had the same Company Name problem as others. Someone didn't do a basic proofread of the form box. I would have been done at 3:02 except for that problem.....kept cancelling and re-trying, but the form never got fixed. Gave up and had it shipped to home/billing address, and hope to be able to change it later. Was expecting to be able to bill to account, so then had to run and get credit card. Now, my order is still pending, and no e-mail yet.

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Had the same Company Name problem as others. Someone didn't do a basic proofread of the form box. I would have been done at 3:02 except for that problem.....kept cancelling and re-trying, but the form never got fixed. Gave up and had it shipped to home/billing address, and hope to be able to change it later. Was expecting to be able to bill to account, so then had to run and get credit card. Now, my order is still pending, and no e-mail yet.

You seem to be able to modify information from your order online, however it is still to be seen if this forfeits placement in line for the orders.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen