Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

andyhill72

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
No problems

My order was placed through the Verizon web site. No problems at all, in fact I was shocked how smoothly it went. I was able to order 15 minutes early and when I was done it saidnI was order #96. It says my estimated ship date is 2/10/11.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to receive it! Flawless order and confirmation. Switching from Droid 1 (o.c. and and is running great still).

sig12

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered, Had some trouble with the shipping. Wanted to send to my daughter at College and it was a no go. Needs to come to the house then I will ship! Order 15xxx, expected delivery is 02/10.

KenwoodPI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Placed my order 5 minutes before it went onsale. Had my confirm email 1 min before it went onsale. Order Number #361. In bed - right when it was supposed to go onsale....Zzzzzzzzzzz

BTW - There are two numbers -
Order referrence number (long number listed after placed order)
Order number (near the middle of the confirm email).

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Tried to submit order for nearly the last 90 minutes. Keep getting shipping address invalid. This is the same address I have used for many other orders and the same address used to receive the Iphone 4 cover shipped to me yesterday. Also tried using business address but encountered the same issue as others with the enter business name problem. Don't know what else to do. Have to work in just a few hours....frustrating!:mad:

Had this same problem on VZW site from 3:00am to 4:00am before giving up! Wondering if this problem was isolated to certain states (I'm in PA)? Wish their IT dept had tested it out more thoroughly!:mad: Tried again at 8:15am, and after a few minutes of "Processing" and holding my breath, it went through! (They had changed the screens for billing/shipping addr and c/c info). e-mail confirmation came along immediately also. Ordered the 16G. :)

rawbaker

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Same issue

early and ordered!

only problem I had was that when i tried to ship to my work, it wanted a business name when i selected business and there was no field for it... so i switched the choice back to residential and put my business address in there.

i'll call to double check it'll get shipped okay, but that was the only tiny glitch. otherwise....yippee!!

I had the same issue. Just left it out and am hoping for the best!:confused:

jmosky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 1 with insurance. I got the confirmation email at 3:09 AM. I think for shipping it said fedex next day. Bummer it did say no shipping until 2/10/2011.

tomuky

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Order says the estimated ship date is 2/10/11 so I am crossing my fingers that the Verizon Rep didn't lie to me when he confirmed I would get the iPhone on the 9th.

rsd36

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
All went well after a little hitch. My wife used my upgrade plan 2 weeks ago for a regular phone, and I needed to use hers for the free every 2 upgrade. It would not let me assign her free every 2 to my phone. After talking to an APPLE rep, they said just post it under my wife's phone number and then transfer it once the phone arrives. The order went flawlessly at the Verizon site after that lil hiccup.

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Got mine ordered early and the processes was flawless. Got my confirmation email shortly after it ordered. Email say 2/10/2011 with fedex overnight. I am hopping we will see early shipments which would be a great treat, but if not I am just happy I got mine ordered and am getting it.

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey just joined today now that I have ordered my 32GB VZW iphone. Expecting the worse it was the easiest order ive done through verizon. Hopefully its in our hands before the 10th. Would be sweet if it was here monday. Highly doubt it but one can dream.

billcod

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
No Problems

At 2AM CST, I pulled up both the Verizon and Apple websites, and ordered thru Verizon's since they gave me the $30 (not $50?) "New every two discount" on the 32GB phone. Also got the "Car charger, cover/holster with kickstand & Display Protectors(Save $25)" @ $49.97. May get a better cover later, but wanted something now. Will probably have to drive to FedEx to pick it up next week. Very excited!

arc95#IM

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to order it but it wouldn't let me have it shipped to my workplace -- kept saying "Enter Company Name" but there's no field for that on the form. I then chose residence and it choked on the address. Apple could send it but w/out the $30 discount. Will go to the Verizon store and see if they can help me.

kemiyo

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Waiting Patiently (No Way, I Want It NOW!!!)

Got up at 2:50am Eastern, refreshed my browser (yes, I loaded the order page before I went to bed), and there is was, the "Order Your iPhone" button. Five minutes later I had my order confirmation and I was back to bed. But I slept as poorly as a child waiting for Santa to arrive. Its going to be the longest week ever (expected arrival date is 2/10).

alsjmg2382

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Iphone

I got my ordered processed without any issues!!! Well maybe one. What is the point of letting current customers pre-order the phone if we aren't going to get it before everyone else. If I knew this I probably would have waited till 2/10/11 and just went down to my local Verizon store and bought it.

natieya

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
If you look at your order email it does mention that it will be shipped FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM, so I should have my phone by 3pm on the 10th, cannot wait!!!

I looked again at my confirmation and sure enough, that's what it says. Sweet! I ordered at 1:45am CST. It was cool that they had it open early for us who decided to stay up (or set an alarm). I used my last $100 NE2 credit, so I got the 32GB for $216.49 (including tax). I'm happy. :)

natieya

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Got up at 2:50am Eastern, refreshed my browser (yes, I loaded the order page before I went to bed), and there is was, the "Order Your iPhone" button. Five minutes later I had my order confirmation and I was back to bed. But I slept as poorly as a child waiting for Santa to arrive. Its going to be the longest week ever (expected arrival date is 2/10).

Ditto. It was so hard falling back asleep.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods