- 02-07-2011, 09:06 AM #726
- 02-07-2011, 09:23 AM #727
Last edited by luvesuga; 02-07-2011 at 09:32 AM.
- 02-07-2011, 09:29 AM #728
- 02-07-2011, 09:30 AM #729
Just checked my UPS tracking number and it says mine is out for delivery with a expected delivery before 1030am................Im in Denver
EDIT*****IT HAS ARRIVED 0940- MST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by nuttz565; 02-07-2011 at 10:41 AM.
- 02-07-2011, 09:36 AM #730
Finally received a tracking number today and it looks like; Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 02/08/2011, by 3:00 P.M I had it shipped to my office and we receive UPS shippments between 10am and 11am. I'm just happy I'm getting it before Thursday.
- 02-07-2011, 09:36 AM #731
- 02-07-2011, 09:37 AM #732
Last edited by kevinpy; 02-07-2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Misspelling
- 02-07-2011, 09:38 AM #733
- 02-07-2011, 09:40 AM #734
I'll be waiting until tomorrow. Gonna be a very long day.
- 02-07-2011, 09:43 AM #735
- 02-07-2011, 09:43 AM #736
- 02-07-2011, 09:46 AM #737
- 02-07-2011, 09:48 AM #738
- 02-07-2011, 10:00 AM #739
- 02-07-2011, 10:00 AM #740
@scorpiodsu I contacted ups first. There wasn't an option to allow pickup because it was disabled my Verizon. They told me to contact Verizon to see if they would allow them to release it.
Verizon said no because its an iphone. They would have done it for any other phone.
- 02-07-2011, 10:01 AM #741
- 02-07-2011, 10:03 AM #742
- 02-07-2011, 10:06 AM #743
Spouse just tried to pick it up on way by from office...friendly W.C. facility person said their computer has been down part of today, so it MAY be on a truck, even tho' status hasn't been updated. There's HOPE! Someone is here all day today...not so tomorrow.
- 02-07-2011, 10:11 AM #744
- 02-07-2011, 10:12 AM #745
- 02-07-2011, 10:13 AM #746
- 02-07-2011, 10:17 AM #747
Got Mine (Someone Else's Actually)
As stated in a prior post, Fedex's package scanning and tracking system is down so when my phone arrived at my door at 10:30 am eastern I was shocked. I was more shocked when I activated my phone via iTunes and I realized that I had received someone else's phone and I had accepted her contract for her. After 30 plus minutes on the phone with Verizon I had accepted my contract, switched the MEID for the phone I had received to my account and activated the phone again. All is well, I can make and receive calls and I'm busy syncing my apps and music.
- 02-07-2011, 10:19 AM #748
well I just looked at the ups tracking and the green arrow is almost at the end!!!!!!! says "on the truck for delivery" it's so close now. please please let it come before I leave for work.
just called the hospital and told them I am expecting a package and may be a few minutes late and they said okay, that's fine. I can relax now.
Last edited by gemnilocs; 02-07-2011 at 10:22 AM.
- 02-07-2011, 10:22 AM #749
- 02-07-2011, 10:26 AM #750