- 02-06-2011, 06:19 PM #626
- 02-06-2011, 06:36 PM #627
- 02-06-2011, 06:44 PM #628iPhone Newbie
- 47 Posts
Click on the fedex link in the email they sent you with the tracking number. If that doesn't work, go to fedex.com and click track and type in the tracking number they sent you. It should then give you information on the location of your phone and when it will be delivered.
- 02-06-2011, 06:50 PM #629iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Hey guys! I've been checking this forum out since I ordered my iPhone. I finally just joined.
I'm in TN, and I ordered my phone at 2:48am ET on the 3rd. I got my confirmation at 2:52am ET. When I saw the estimated shipping date as the 10th, I just decided to wait patiently (yeah, right) for it. When I'm at work, I have my Moto Droid on Airplane mode (to save battery). When I flipped the antenna back on, I received my shipping confirmation. I was shocked...and thrilled!
My estimated delivery time is 3p tomorrow! It's my first iPhone and I'm so excited!!!
2/6/11 9:12 AM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
2/5/11 9:50 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
2/4/11 6:00 AM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
2/4/11 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
2/4/11 6:00 AM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
2/4/11 4:32 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx
- 02-06-2011, 06:52 PM #630
- 02-06-2011, 07:43 PM #631iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 02-06-2011, 07:55 PM #632
- 02-06-2011, 08:06 PM #633
- 02-06-2011, 08:27 PM #634
Well, here's hoping it really does come tomorrow. In order to wipe/restore my pre, I need to be logged into it. So instead of getting the iPhone tomorrow and then starting this process, delaying me getting the iPhone set up, I bit the bullet. Started webOS doctor now. Enabled the voicemail on my Google Voice account, so at worst, someone calls and leaves a message, I will get the email and can call them back. Good times!
- 02-06-2011, 09:06 PM #635
- 02-06-2011, 09:21 PM #636
- 02-06-2011, 09:33 PM #637
- 02-06-2011, 09:35 PM #638
Location Date Local Time ActivityWhat's This?
Knoxville, TN, United States 02/06/2011 9:06 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 02/06/2011 3:04 P.M. Departure Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 02/04/2011 12:26 P.M. Arrival Scan
Memphis, TN, United States 02/04/2011 6:10 A.M. Departure Scan
Memphis, TN, United States 02/03/2011 9:35 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 02/04/2011 12:18 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
shipped by 10:30 am from ups... can't wait..
- 02-06-2011, 09:49 PM #639iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
Admit it, you are at least a little bit excited, right? As for me, I definitely have too much time on my hands...have checked this thread a bazillion times since Thursday, and Verizon's Check Your Order Status two bazillion (it's been inop for the last bazillion tries). I'm definitely getting punchy... :o
- 02-06-2011, 09:51 PM #640
- 02-06-2011, 10:04 PM #641
- 02-06-2011, 10:04 PM #642
Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one who's acting like an excited kid!
- 02-06-2011, 10:10 PM #643
- 02-06-2011, 10:10 PM #644
- 02-06-2011, 10:13 PM #645
- 02-06-2011, 10:16 PM #646
- 02-06-2011, 10:20 PM #647
- 02-06-2011, 10:22 PM #648
- 02-06-2011, 10:30 PM #649
- 02-06-2011, 10:35 PM #650