Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

chenzo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't get excited by UPS updates, my tracking number showed it scanned at my local depot, called them and they don't even have it yet, so looks like Monday at the earliest. If yours originated in West Chester, PA. it is still there.

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking # by email 10 minutes ago. Mine's FedEx. I pre-ordered from Verizon's website at 2:03 a.m. CST.

It's also in Memphis, TN and shows estimated delivery 2/7/2011 before 3 p.m.

Also, in case anyone wanted to know...I ordered 2 iPhones in the same order and even though I got two tracking # emails, both phones were shipped in the same box and I received only one unique tracking #.

+1 I finally got my tracking number about 2 hours ago. I ordered 2 iphones and a few accessories all together FYI

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't gotten my tracking number from apple :/ my card has been charged but it's pending and my order status says it's just prepared for shipment. Hopefully those of us who ordered through apple will get a surprise on monday...

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I hope the Apple customers get their order on Monday too! I hate hearing some of the people who ordered from Apple pissing on the party hoping the VZW orders get put on hold and stuff. Bad Karma lol

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Are you guys positive you are ready for this? LOL

webpa.jpg

LOL
Sorry... :D

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
My account has been debited! No email with tracking yet. The online order status gives an error now. When I called 611 it asked me if I wanted to activate a phone that I just received. Then I did an order status and it said it will arrive in 2 biz days. Tuesday for me! It choked trying to give me a tracking #. I am hopeful.

I ordered at 9 am. High looking order #.

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So is everyones phones shipping through UPS or do some have FedEx tracking numbers?

Mine and tons of others i have seen are shipping through UPS but i see you guys talking about FedEx by 3pm? Do you FedEx people actually have tracking numbers through FedEx?

The only thing i ever saw about FedEx shipping by 3pm was when i first ordered and got my confirmation email confirming the order is being processed. Once i got my shipped email it clearly stated UPS.

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
What if our phones are being shipped to where we are and then held at our local ups and fedex til the10th??

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
What if our phones are being shipped to where we are and then held at our local ups and fedex til the10th??

The problem I have is: Estimated DELIVERY on the 7th.

If I don't get it then I'd go to my local FedEx and say:

"Hello, may I have my package with tracking number XXXX"

"No sir."

"Excuse me?"

"We have to hold the package until XX/XX"

"What!? Is this some sort of a game? I drove all the way down here and you can't hand me MY package that is sitting right there?"

"No sir."

"Is that Wayne Brady?"

"Where?" *looks*

*take package and run*

Reactions: nies

txharleyrider46

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped.

I'm new to the forum, found it searching for Verizon iphone apps. I ordered mine around 11:00 am on the 3rd and received an email today with a Fedex tracking number, should be here on the 7th. I'm upgrading from a Verizon Dare, have been debating for a few months to get an Android or not, but when I heard the iphone was coming out for Verizon....well I couldn't resist.

gammaray1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The fact that Verizon is using UPS to get these shipments out means all that pre ordered will get their phones by Monday or Tuesday. Verizon has always been exclusive to FedEx prior to this event. But they had to call in all troops.

aeroo777

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine is one the move, left Ontario, CA. @ 7:55pm.
I think the next stop is Louisville, then back west to Albuquerque maybe Sunday night for a pre 10:30 Monday morning delivery. Hope.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods