- 02-04-2011, 07:51 PM #476iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
okay, here is the latest...sent to me from Verizon at 7:13 EST:
Congratulations and thank you for your iPhone 4 purchase.
It has come to our attention that your order confirmation
may have reflected an incorrect shipping date.
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we would
like to assure you that your phone will be delivered on or
before 2/10 as promised.
If you would like to check the status of your order, please
visit us online:
So I go to check status at 8:45pm, and I get "Page is not currently available"
what's up with that?
- 02-04-2011, 07:54 PM #477
- 02-04-2011, 07:59 PM #478
- 02-04-2011, 07:59 PM #479
I'm in MD. Called UPS twice all I got was a busy signal when I asked for customer service. Guess I'll be working from home on Monday.
Monday, 02/07/2011, by 3:00 P.M. (by end of day for residential deliveries)
Departed - West Chester, PA, United States, Friday, 02/04/2011
- 02-04-2011, 08:18 PM #480
- 02-04-2011, 08:20 PM #481
- 02-04-2011, 08:33 PM #482
- 02-04-2011, 09:08 PM #483
- 02-04-2011, 09:22 PM #484
I still haven't gotten my tracking number from apple :/ my card has been charged but it's pending and my order status says it's just prepared for shipment. Hopefully those of us who ordered through apple will get a surprise on monday...
- 02-04-2011, 09:32 PM #485
- 02-04-2011, 10:07 PM #486
- 02-04-2011, 10:14 PM #487
- 02-04-2011, 10:15 PM #488
- 02-04-2011, 10:20 PM #489
My account has been debited! No email with tracking yet. The online order status gives an error now. When I called 611 it asked me if I wanted to activate a phone that I just received. Then I did an order status and it said it will arrive in 2 biz days. Tuesday for me! It choked trying to give me a tracking #. I am hopeful.
I ordered at 9 am. High looking order #.
- 02-04-2011, 10:21 PM #490
So is everyones phones shipping through UPS or do some have FedEx tracking numbers?
Mine and tons of others i have seen are shipping through UPS but i see you guys talking about FedEx by 3pm? Do you FedEx people actually have tracking numbers through FedEx?
The only thing i ever saw about FedEx shipping by 3pm was when i first ordered and got my confirmation email confirming the order is being processed. Once i got my shipped email it clearly stated UPS.
- 02-04-2011, 10:23 PM #491
- 02-04-2011, 10:34 PM #492
- 02-04-2011, 10:59 PM #493iPhone Experts
- 767 Posts
If I don't get it then I'd go to my local FedEx and say:
"Hello, may I have my package with tracking number XXXX"
"We have to hold the package until XX/XX"
"What!? Is this some sort of a game? I drove all the way down here and you can't hand me MY package that is sitting right there?"
"Is that Wayne Brady?"
*take package and run*
- 02-04-2011, 11:03 PM #494iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I'm new to the forum, found it searching for Verizon iphone apps. I ordered mine around 11:00 am on the 3rd and received an email today with a Fedex tracking number, should be here on the 7th. I'm upgrading from a Verizon Dare, have been debating for a few months to get an Android or not, but when I heard the iphone was coming out for Verizon....well I couldn't resist.
- 02-04-2011, 11:03 PM #495
- 02-04-2011, 11:07 PM #496
- 02-04-2011, 11:07 PM #497
- 02-04-2011, 11:21 PM #498
- 02-04-2011, 11:22 PM #499
- 02-04-2011, 11:23 PM #500