Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

greeTVXQnakk

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I waited on the phone with UPS for about 30 mins waiting to talk to a rep, and he said that the estimated delivery date of my package is the 4th and that it should be here at 10:30 and that there is no way to leave a form or anything, because they have to have you physically in person to sign for it. I know what this means... I'm either checking out of school or checking in late if I get some definite information by the morning! ;)

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
HAHA. I know! It's just so hard not to be impatient. Obviously it is going to deliver when it delivers
I can already see the next forum "Let us know when your Fed Ex shipment info is available".....

lmao...u can say that again

DawnGP143

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm still really confused. My order confirmation said FEDEX overnight by 3pm shipping....but I got a UPS tracking number. I've still not been able to get a delivery date from that tracking number either. Still waiting.

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 2:47 and have NO e-mail.

hell i never even got a conf email, however one thing has changed in the past 4 hrs, my bank account is not less the money for the phone ;) and 611 says shipped, but then when i press the twat for tracking number she gets retarded and says she cant find a order. only email i got today was for my accessory order that i placed separately just incase that would delay things like rumored.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I placed order 3:30 AM (EST). Received confirmation email and last status showed order was processing. Now VZW online order status is down. When I call *611 recording says "no record of order on this line".

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I bet the majority of iPhones ordered were shipped out today. Now it is just up to UPS and Fedex to get them all updated quickly, even though they may all on their ways to us right now.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
haha, yeah, screw the weather. Our iPhones are more important. than the planes safety :p I'd take that chance.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
If you are talking about the Verizon order status site I have not been able to access that for about an hour now, it says page currently not available every time I check.

i was... at least its not only me that its not functioning for,..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2