- 02-04-2011, 08:02 AM #376
- 02-04-2011, 08:02 AM #377
Hopefully will get something today and get phone monday or Tuesday!
- 02-04-2011, 08:06 AM #378
- 02-04-2011, 08:06 AM #379
- 02-04-2011, 08:07 AM #380
- 02-04-2011, 08:08 AM #381
Ordered at 7:00 am, received confirmation email within an hour, now received a "being processed" email last night at 9:30. Still no tracking information, no charges have been placed against my card either. I am not happy! Called VZW and dumbass rep said no phones would "ship" until the 10th. I said individuals have tracking information in hand of phones being shipped today and he didn't know what to say. How can an organizational and its employees be that far in the dark?????
I am happy for those who have received the shipping information and are getting their phone on Monday. Just very, very, very jealous.
- 02-04-2011, 08:08 AM #382
- 02-04-2011, 08:10 AM #383
Just checked my order, says shipped by FedEx with tracking Number to be delivered Monday the 7th, can't wait, sooner than I thought. Also read per-orders are sold out, not letting anyone pre-order at this time. Good Luck to you all and looks like most will be happy Monday, can celebrate two things Monday, my new IPhone and the Steelers 7th SB ring!
- 02-04-2011, 08:11 AM #384iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
curious to know if anyone else has received this on their order:
order # ******
tracking # (looks like a IP address)
Ordered my phone @ 3:05 ET yesterday. Received an email that order is sch for processing but not sure what this "courier" thing is. Thanks!
- 02-04-2011, 08:17 AM #385iPhone Newbie
- 19 Posts
^^^ It doesn't look good for you.
Someone on another forum had this to say:
Official iPhone and Verizon Wireless thread - keep all discussion here!
Bad news for those who have MC6 as your courier.
You'll notice you get an IP looking address... go to What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address
If it matches, then that means Verizon has canceled your preorder and passed it on to the next available preorder.
I was told this by 3 different reps on the phone, and it could be, declined credit/debit card, or not eligible rate plan. MC6 is just a code for Mora Canceled reason 6
- 02-04-2011, 08:19 AM #386
- 02-04-2011, 08:19 AM #387
- 02-04-2011, 08:32 AM #388iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
as far as the emails go, same deal, they can only process so many orders and so many emails.
customer service should be polite no matter what, but im sure the shear amount of phone calls iPhone and non-iPhone related calls were insane yesterday and that would take a toll on ANYONE! i for one would not want to take thousands of phone calls from people asking about their new iPhone
- 02-04-2011, 08:34 AM #389
- 02-04-2011, 09:01 AM #390
- 02-04-2011, 09:06 AM #391
- 02-04-2011, 09:46 AM #392
- 02-04-2011, 09:56 AM #393
- 02-04-2011, 09:57 AM #394
- 02-04-2011, 10:06 AM #395iPhone Intermediate
- 144 Posts
On the Fedex tracking site it says that Indirect signature required. and I click the question mark next to it and it says that neighbors, and basically anyone can sign for it. Or you can have an official Fedex form thing you can leave on the door to tell them to still leave the iPhone.
- 02-04-2011, 10:12 AM #396iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
- 02-04-2011, 10:16 AM #397
- 02-04-2011, 10:29 AM #398
- 02-04-2011, 10:30 AM #399
- 02-04-2011, 10:31 AM #400