Well, here's an answer to ONE of the questions being asked ...

caribouranch

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ha!! Some people asked if we could order on Apple's website or only Verizon's. Some folks answered we could, some folks answered we could only order it on Verizon's website.

Looks like we can order it through Apple as well ...

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ha!! Some people asked if we could order on Apple's website or only Verizon's. Some folks answered we could, some folks answered we could only order it on Verizon's website.

Looks like we can order it through Apple as well ...

No One Knows What Time We Can Began Ordering On Apple

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I Dont Trust Going Through Apple, I Know Where I Live Its Only One Apple Store

You will learn that Apple is second to none in terms of web efficiency, customer service efficiency and an overall better experience than any other corporate business, in other words Apple has their $%^& together!

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You will learn that Apple is second to none in terms of web efficiency, customer service efficiency and an overall better experience than any other corporate business, in other words Apple has their $%^& together!

They have been doing this for awhile they know what they are doing. Unlike verizon on the other hand who as we have seen with the incredible and the droid x dont know how to handle stock. Hopefully their website can handle all the traffic it is going to see for this preorder and I hope they have enough set aside for preorders.

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
They have been doing this for awhile they know what they are doing. Unlike verizon on the other hand who as we have seen with the incredible and the droid x dont know how to handle stock. Hopefully their website can handle all the traffic it is going to see for this preorder and I hope they have enough set aside for preorders.

Yeah Me Either I Cant Wait To Hop On The Threads Saying I Pre Ordered It

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

+1 to that, they seem to have some great overall service.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh