Verizon iPhones Pre-Ordered

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
He Might Be Even Though I Never Heard Of A National Account And Had Verizon Many Years

A "National account" requires many lines of service. I don't remember off the top of my head how many, since I don't deal with them, but I know it's 100+..

Most stores (best-buy, indirect, walmart ect.) are locked out of national accounts. They cannot even pull them up to check upgrade dates. They are normally assigned a specific rep that deals with all of their account maintenance..

If he's not on a national account.. The only thing I can think of is...

He possible put his name on a waiting list at an indirect location? They may not have wanted him to take his business online, because they wanted money.. I have heard of quite a few indirect locations doing this, but sadly, they are going to have many irate customers come the 10th when they still don't have their device...

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
A "National account" requires many lines of service. I don't remember off the top of my head how many, since I don't deal with them, but I know it's 100+..

Most stores (best-buy, indirect, walmart ect.) are locked out of national accounts. They cannot even pull them up to check upgrade dates. They are normally assigned a specific rep that deals with all of their account maintenance..

If he's not on a national account.. The only thing I can think of is...

He possible put his name on a waiting list at an indirect location? They may not have wanted him to take his business online, because they wanted money.. I have heard of quite a few indirect locations doing this, but sadly, they are going to have many irate customers come the 10th when they still don't have their device...

Yeah I Understand What You Are Saying Now

Kyle Dziekan

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Is it possible that business customers were allowed to "pre" pre-order, but the actual entries will be "committed" at 3 am eastern?

I guess if it's a big deal that they don't allow this for anyone then maybe he said he pre-ordered them but not "officially pre-ordered" like you suggested.

Kyle Dziekan

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
OKAY, I just got off the phone with my rep because everyone is making me paranoid not knowing what he actually did and maybe I should have asked more questions when I met with him.

He said, " The orders for your iPhones will be automatically generated in our system tomorrow morning at 3 O' clock eastern time."

I apologize for all the confusion. I just assumed that he ment they were officially pre-ordered.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
OKAY, I just got off the phone with my rep because everyone is making me paranoid not knowing what he actually did and maybe I should have asked more questions when I met with him.

He said, " The orders for your iPhones will be automatically generated in our system tomorrow morning at 3 O' clock eastern time."

I apologize for all the confusion. I just assumed that he ment they were officially pre-ordered.

Ah, very interesting. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: Devinfowlkes15

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh