How many times did you check your upgrade elibility this week?

How many times have you checked your upgrade eligibility?

• 0..... I know my status and have full confidence in VZW

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 2-5...... checking about 1 or twice a day to be sure

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 5-10....... need to check often because VZW messed up my upgrades before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+..... I can't help it! It's the i friggin Phone.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I know some of us crazies are checking upgrade eligibility often just to make sure. Don't want to run into problems tonight. So how many times have you checked this week?

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

How many times have I checked these forums? 2,000.
I have called everyday and went into the Verizon store yesterday to have them check their system and purchased a case. I check these forums though 100s of 1000s times a day. lol pretty funny and sad since I was never sold on the iPhone and mainly because of it being on ATT and that I couldn't customize like my blackberry. I started a new line last year for the fascinate, got the iPad in November and fell more in love with the OS than with my MacBook. so I think this is the better fit to just have everything apple including the apple tv.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Dont You Have To Wait To The 10th To Get Yours Since You Paying Full Price

There have been conflicting reports. Verizon first Tweeted that you couldn't and then deleted the Tweet and said you could. So we can only hope.

I still might add that extra line though, I'm not sure yet. I really want to make sure I get one.

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
There have been conflicting reports. Verizon first Tweeted that you couldn't and then deleted the Tweet and said you could. So we can only hope.

I still might add that extra line though, I'm not sure yet. I really want to make sure I get one.

Yeah Me Too

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
so get this, after checking my upgrade status a million times in the last few days i get the update email from verizon that shows you the lines that are eligible for an upgrade and my number is mysteriously missing. it still shows up in my vzw account so i'm not too worried but it still seems like a bad omen to me!

also, chrome and firefox are having alot of difficulty loading the verizon webpage. has anyone else noticed or is it just me?

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
so get this, after checking my upgrade status a million times in the last few days i get the update email from verizon that shows you the lines that are eligible for an upgrade and my number is mysteriously missing. it still shows up in my vzw account so i'm not too worried

you make me feel slightly better, I just posted the same problem in another thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox