The Countdown Begins

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I wish it were 12 for me. The idea of waking up at 2:45 and trying to go back to sleep in order to be at my office at 7:30 is someone unappealing... Oh well, the greater good!!!

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Seems like everyone is on the east coast...I'm here in the west coast California and i'll be ordering my iPhone at 12am. That's 5hrs and 36minutes from now. Oh yea
southern cal girl here so I will be up at midnight too. I didn't decide til a few hours ago to preorder tonight...was gonna wait til the 9th and show up Verizon and camp out, then I was gonna preorder on the 9th and wait in line on the 10th but after reading all the forums I decided I should give myself the best chance at getting the phone and just preorder tonight. hopefully my vacation day is approved so I can at least be home for the delivery. good luck to us all

medroid

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone confirmed a ship date yet???? I also will be up with coffee in hand at 3am bc I'm not going back to sleep I have class at 730am.......can't leaving my droid x for it!!!!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Alarm set for 2:45am. Verizon website is open. credit card and gift card is out and ready. Only decision I still have left to make is 16gb or 32gb.

32... Made the choice launch day back in July ... Glad I picked 32 ... Worth every bit of the extra $100

hiltitech

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Will be staying up till until pre order is done. Will be catching up on my shows on the DVR and watching a movie. Have alarm set for 2:30 just in case. So excited cant wait. :)

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm stuck on a conference call now till about 11:30 or midgnith... I will be able to get a little sleep before my alarm goes off @ 1:45am. I plan on trying once or twice, but I'm not going to frustrate myself. If I am able to order on early good for me, if not, I can wait.....

Have my computer on, and web browser open and ready to go..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73