Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeptali

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
well I am not a newbi but surely would love one if it is printed with tipb's blue symbol in the back insted of apple. Also i am on ATT so would not like RED obviously. Abyway the choice is yours to select me or not. All the best.

cricketanne98

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I've always stood in the background to things in life so this is no different! If I win this ..it's going to someone who would really appreciate it. She is a person who has always given to others, so I just thought it would be nice to have her get something for once! Who is it I am talking about? My beautiful daughter! She has volunteered to a point of collapse in the Polar Plunge . Always on the volunteer list at her work. Just a human being I truely look up to and am proud to say she is my daughter. I'm sure she wouldn't care what color it is!

empiseeBranna

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Rocked Dock и Prophecymaster 1.1 Cкачать

Light Alloy 4 5 Ashampoo Burning Studio русская версия
Скачать paint net programmi-besplatno com/index php?newsid=13]Скачать антивирус касперского 2010 vs SpeedUpMyPC 2010 + ключ
Safari 5 0 2 rus iTunes Скачать Бесплатно Ccleaner скачать русский
Winstep Xtreme русская версия ProgDVB скачать бесплатно programmi-besplatno com/index php?newsid=75]BitComet Скачать
VirtualDub Rus

qProoffweso

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
movie Just My Luck download

full movie Manchurian Candidate, The download, weddingdress-bridalgowns com/index php?category=24&watch=486]download movie a fork in the road, download movie Police Academy 3: Back in Training, defrag-defragmenter com/blog/index php?category=12&watch=383]download movie boogie nights, full movie Last Boy Scout, The download, defrag-defragmenter com/blog/index php?category=12&watch=692]download movie van wilder, movie Walled In download, defrag-defragmenter com/blog/index php?category=12&watch=432]download movie american bandits: frank and jesse james, full movie Crazy Animal download, myfancybox com/index php?category=23&watch=794]download movie the bird with the crystal plumage, full movie 007 You Only Live Twice, gemsny com/blog/index php?category=9&watch=215]download movie street fighter: the legend of chun-li, full movie Callas Forever download, defrag-defragmenter com/blog/index php?category=12&watch=595]download movie poker club, the, movie One-Eyed Jacks download, vpnutritionblog com/index php?category=29&watch=565]download movie blade ii, full movie Thing Below, The download, enfokefotografia com/index php?category=31&watch=96]download movie hard breakers, movie Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil download, divan-thecouch com/index php?category=28&watch=545]download movie harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban, full movie The Marine 2 download, vpnutritionblog com/index php?category=29&watch=698]download movie kung fu panda, movie Magnum Force download, defrag-defragmenter com/blog/index php?category=12&watch=785]download movie crouching tiger, hidden dragon, movie Wishmaster 3: Beyond the Gates of Hell download, free-pdf-to-word com/blog/index php?category=17&watch=157]download movie alien â³, full movie Breakfast Club, The, defrag-defragmenter com/blog/index php?category=12&watch=590]download movie meet the robinsons, full movie A Summer Place, eiffelbridal com/index php?category=22&watch=679]download movie neowolf aka the band from hell, full movie American Werewolf in London, An, divan-thecouch com/index php?category=28&watch=589]download movie toy story 2, download movie Release, defrag-defragmenter com/blog/index php?category=12&watch=132]download movie kill bill: vol 1, full movie Stir Crazy, gemsny com/blog/index php?category=9&watch=27]download movie my sassy girl, full movie Spies Like Us download, fashiondes com/index php?category=30&watch=155]download movie harlem hostel, full movie The Penthouse download, periferia cat/blog/index php?category=27&watch=85]download movie walk to remember, a, full movie Jumanji

btate96

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
IfixDirect

I would very much like the blue converter for my iphone4. While the Red is very nice, i feel the blue would be much better for a teenage boy like myself. Please choose me iFixDirect as I would love to spice up my iPhone!

tsuehpsyde

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I'd take the red one personally. :) It's dual purpose; it fits the theme of my gaming site, and it also matches the theme of my girlfriend's college. :D Hard to beat that!

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd Do the blue conversion for my iPhone. Mainly because blue is my favorite color. I like having unique devices, and I'd like for my iPhone to stand out from everyone else's.

chokiyumi

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
blue, blue, electric blue, thats the color of my room ^^

I want the shiny blue kit for my iphone 4! why? because blue is my favorite color and matches my car too :p hehe

newtonrj

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
BLUE is best Different that black and not showing to anyone but a tech nerd. Also matches my car, why would anyone want anything else? -RJ

JonnywadMykoss

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
the white girl

facebook mokiloky com/anastasiamusk/anastasiamusk php]
9860 gif

facebook mokiloky com/russianbrides/GalinaVolkova php]wedding accessories

pbertling

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Blue is Better

My 4 year old son and I want the blue one for my iPhone. Blue is more soothing and nice and would really set my phone apart from others.

rockstars

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to get the red kit. Just so my iPhone 4 can be different than the rest I see in Madison. Oh, and it shows Wisconsin Badger pride!

seismik

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I gotta go with red, it's just louder and a bigger contrast to traditional black. Kinda sold on Leanna saying it's "vibrant and rich". Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2