- 02-02-2011, 04:11 PM #126iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Blue Blue Blue Blue
- 02-02-2011, 04:13 PM #127iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Red, because no one loves red as much as I do. Whenever something is available in red I ALWAYS choose it over any other color, and because of that, everyone is always surprised when I wear something not red :P
- 02-02-2011, 04:14 PM #128
- 02-02-2011, 04:15 PM #129iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
Either one.... Red with envy or sad and Blue for not winning.
- 02-02-2011, 04:18 PM #130iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
I think the blue looks great and that would be my choice but I am getting a verizon iphone so hopefully iFixDirect can have a conversion for those phones as well if the screen mounting positions are different.
- 02-02-2011, 04:24 PM #131iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Love the Red!
- 02-02-2011, 04:26 PM #132
Red, because Bono told me to.
- 02-02-2011, 04:40 PM #133iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
The Blue One Please ---
I'm waiting until 3am to order my Verizon iPhone 4 - it would be cool to have it in Blue!
- 02-02-2011, 04:47 PM #134
- 02-02-2011, 04:51 PM #135
I think red would be best for me, because it'd be original, and support for AIDS!! I want to show my pride and support for those suffering. I have family members with HIV or AIDS and I'd love to show them I care
- 02-02-2011, 04:53 PM #136
- 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM #137
- 02-02-2011, 05:00 PM #138
- 02-02-2011, 05:01 PM #139
- 02-02-2011, 05:02 PM #140iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Red Conversion its looks amazing!!!
- 02-02-2011, 05:02 PM #141
- 02-02-2011, 05:04 PM #142iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Red! Red looks awesome and is one of my favorite colors! Thanks! Manny
- 02-02-2011, 05:12 PM #143iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I'll take blue.
I'd prefer the blue one, if, as you said, it's not as showy. I like the idea of customizing my iPhone. So many people have them, and it's nice to think that yours is somewhat unique. Makes it easy to find it in a pile too! Not that my phone often ends up in a pile, but you know what I mean!
- 02-02-2011, 05:15 PM #144
Glad to be here!
Hey just joining, glad to be here! I'm glad to be right here finally, heading to submit considering I've been reading through a lengthy time.
Sooo anyways, plenty about me, see you all-around and hello again haha.
PS, how do I make myself have a cool title like some people here have?
- 02-02-2011, 05:24 PM #145
- 02-02-2011, 05:30 PM #146
- 02-02-2011, 05:32 PM #147
OH MAN!! this is sweet!!!! I would love the blue set up because its my favorite color and will look awesome on the iphone! I should win because coincidentally my phone dropped and the screen cracked!!!! So this would be awesome to win because than I wouldn't have to spend $100 that I don't even have, to get it fixed!!! Any good luck to everyone..Thank you ifixdirect! and THANK YOU TIPB for bringing us all these sweet giveaways and info!!!!
- 02-02-2011, 05:33 PM #148iPhone Newbie
- 35 Posts
Great site as always...I would like..or should I say LOVE the blue version..I have spent hundred$$$ of dollars on the various cases for my iphone..including 2 Vapor Element cases.. OUCH!!!.. I have never been able to make it look just right..from the video you posted up it looks like my quest would come to an end if I were to win this phone plate..
Thanks for considering me..
- 02-02-2011, 05:34 PM #149
i like red!
- 02-02-2011, 05:35 PM #150
I would LOVE the red housing. Red is my favorite color and Ive always dreamt of a red iPhone. When the 3G was coming out and people were saying that there was gonna be two colors I was praying for a Product (RED) version like the Nano. This is my dream come true... !