Status
Not open for further replies.

Magabury

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Red!

I want a red one cause it's

1) The colour of my room
2) my favourite colour of all time (Red + Black = AMAZING)
3) It "could" stand for (RED) which I have many Apple products that support (RED)
4) Who doesn't like red? I mean... C'mon!

Any who, those are my reasons!

-Matthew

ukinbox

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Blue for a Sad Old Git

I was the only person in the office with an iPhone 4; now, 2 months later, everyone has one - I am sad and blue, so actually need a RED one to regain my superiority :)

CarrieC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am a true Florida State Fan. I own a red and gold mustang and I think that a red iPhone would go great with my car. I would luv to show off a custom red iPhone at all the football games next season. Choose me, choose me!!

NPSgator

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
RED! my newborn's favorite color is red any time he sees red his eyes get fixated on that object...and he loves to look at videos on my iphone...

abestratus

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
For Me Because....

All my life I have waited for the chance to posess a device, so powerful that it could keep up with my thought and my desperate and endless need for information, smoother and quicker than the fast 64-bit game system or Microsoft ugly-snail towers... then...Finally. There came a day when this very device came into existance!! Sure there were many false starts and pretenders but i knew...simply KNEW, I Must have it. I scrapped and saved for months, and then I went to my local At&T, and their Lovely consomer service....................AND then the iphone 4 was mine! JOy And elation! I look at it though-something is not right. I'm filled with Horror! The color, the impoverished and dark, COLOR. It doesn't seem right! In my happiness am i to be put down by the morbrid nature of a device that has caused me such ephoria?! NO! GIVE ME RED OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2