iPhone badge problem

mnblock1

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I am on my 2nd iphone 4 and love it to death. Seems to work fine, except that on some apps, the badges do not appear. Those apps are facebook and ebay. Also, i was wondering if its normal to have to delete an email account and re enter it every now and then. My emails on Yahoo push were not coming through, so I reinstalled email. Just want to make sure that was a bug maybe and not the phone. Any suggestions for the badge issue/anyone have the same problems?

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Facebook has always had problems with badges and such but most of the time, most apps work well in that regard. As far as having to reenter your email, Sometimes that just happens, Not sure why but not too out of the ordinary. Now if it's happening consistently with a particular email account and not another I would suspect the program and not the phone. If it were happening to all email accounts I would suspect the phone.

Can you imagine how bad it would be if Apple didn't control it like they do?

Last edited:

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Facebook

I just recently switched from Blackberry to the iPhone4 and will never go back. When I had my BB I was having a lot of problems with Facebook. I guess everyone was. So far no problems with Facebook on my new iPhone.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I am on my 2nd iphone 4 and love it to death. Seems to work fine, except that on some apps, the badges do not appear. Those apps are facebook and ebay. Also, i was wondering if its normal to have to delete an email account and re enter it every now and then. My emails on Yahoo push were not coming through, so I reinstalled email. Just want to make sure that was a bug maybe and not the phone. Any suggestions for the badge issue/anyone have the same problems?

I don't know about ebay for notifications as I have them turned off. But Facebook notifications work when they feel like, always have. Yahoo push is also flakey at best. It's not your phone, it's them. For ebay have you looked at your account if there is something you need to turn on for mobile notifications or some other settings, just wonderng.