Anybody else still stuck on edge??

Shogun182

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I live in a fairly small city which is still on the edge network. I have 3G 45 minutes north and south of me, and when i ask at the AT&T when we might get 3G they tell me they have no idea but not anytime soon. They also told me to email AT&T and complain. Am I the only one left thats on edge or is there more out there with this problem?

Sky_eye

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Most of the county that I live in has 3G, there will be pockets where it is on Edge (mostly in the woods), I believe in 2008, AT&T turned on 3G for us.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'd rather not have an iPhone at all than deal with edge everyday

Shogun, you must have a lot of patience

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Funny enough, there are very small pockets of Houston (for me, namely I-10, exiting Voss driving in), which drops back to EDGE for a few brief seconds.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
ughh I hate using edge!
I remember when my sister had her iPhone 2G when it first came out I would always try to call her and it'd go straight to voicemail bc she was using the interent, it would make me soo mad! :mad:

but nope 3g alll the way at my casa but at school I get edge at some parts of the building.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My hometown is still EDGE but I'm wifi everywhere there so I could care less... and besides I'm driving most of the time there so no need either.. but I live in all 3G areas now.. have for 3 years... doesn't affect me that much

NotHomer

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
I have to travel about two hours to get to 3G. Ironically I live in an area where Verizon and Sprint already have 3G service. Bleh. :(

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Edge/3G

I live in a small town in Indiana and we only have Edge. We finally got a tower a few years ago !!!Lol Fortunately I have wifi at home and at work. I had to beg a guy at work to give me the wifi password. Can't understand why AT&T won't convert to 3G when now they are bragging up 4G. Guess we are the little fish in the big pond.:confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2