- 01-31-2011, 08:50 PM #26
Visual Voicemail is standard on the iPhone. iPhone voicemail is set up differently in the carrier's system which is why you lose your messages. Think of it like this, if you use Youmail for your VM for all of 2009 and then started using Google Voice for 2010, Google voice would not be able to import all those voicemail messages you got with youmail. The only difference in this case is that you would be gonig from regular voicemail to visual. That's just the way it is with this phone and it's not VZW's fault or issue.
- 01-31-2011, 08:57 PM #27iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
If your device is Verizon Wireless Visual Voice Mail capable, please follow these steps to Save a Copy:
1) Subscribe if you have not already done so ($2.99/month).
2) Open Visual Voice Mail >>> Select the Message Menu >>> Options >>> Save A Copy/Archive >>> Save to SD Card or External Memory
3) Please note: Steps may vary based on device type
4) Once the messageis saved to the SD Card, you can transfer the message via SD Card to your computer.
- 01-31-2011, 09:20 PM #28