Which desktop OS are you connecting your precious with?

What desktop OS will you be using with your shiny new iPhone?

• Windows

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • OSX

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None... I dont sync my iPhone.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll be the first to admit it: Windows 7... :)

Blasphemy!!!
eek.gif

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Windows 7. Windows is only "that terrible browser with viruses and crashes" to folks that use a Mac. Mac is only "a WAY overpriced, limited, pretty-boy" to people that use Windows. My Linux is, well, Linux. :D

Having used them all, I'll go cheaper with the functionality I need for now.

Reactions: anneemonster

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Windows 7. Windows is only "that terrible browser with viruses and crashes" to folks that use a Mac. Mac is only "a WAY overpriced, limited, pretty-boy" to people that use Windows. My Linux is, well, Linux. :D

Not to ALL Mac users :p The Mac users that think that are in the same category as the Mac users who think Macs can't get viruses and the Windows users who think the Mac OS is a "limited, pretty boy" :p Plus, last time I checked, Mac OS is cheaper than Win7... it's the computers that cost more :D

I will be connecting to OSX Snow Leopard, but I also run Win7 via Parallels and have no problems with it (except Internet Explorer... why that browser exists is beyond me...)

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I will be connecting to OSX Snow Leopard, but I also run Win7 via Parallels and have no problems with it (except Internet Explorer... why that browser exists is beyond me...)

I'll agree there. I use Opera. I used to use Safari, but it just didn't have the functionality I needed. I switch browsers all the time for 1 reason or another. Opera may soon be on the way out too. =/

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll agree there. I use Opera. I used to use Safari, but it just didn't have the functionality I needed. I switch browsers all the time for 1 reason or another. Opera may soon be on the way out too. =/

I used to use Opera all the time, but lately it just loads so slowly... Safari's going that way, too. I swap between a ridiculous amount of browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Flock, Fluid, Rockmelt, Spicy, and my personal favorite underdog Stainless. In Win7 I tend to just use Chrome as I don't spend enough time in it and I'm lazy when it comes to putting effort into Windows :D

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Life long Windows user here and after owning an iPhone 3Gs for about a month I made the switch to Mac. I will never go back and love my Macbook Pro. I had considered going for a Mac after upgrading to Vista but couldn't pulled the trigger but after seeing how great of a product Apple makes made the decision a simple one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods