WHen Will 4.3 Be Released?

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my iPhone it came with 4.2.1 so I didn't get the chance to JB it and I really want to & from my understanding they won't release it until iOS 4.3 is released. I know there isn't an official release date but any predictions?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just keep your head up! Everything will be roses and dancing kittens soon! I'm guessing we'll see it around the Verizon release.

Also, you can jailbreak 4.2.1...it's tethered but it is possible and gives you all the features (besides unlock) that you get from any other JB.

Unicorns...puppies...and smiling sunshine!

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just keep your head up! Everything will be roses and dancing kittens soon! I'm guessing we'll see it around the Verizon release.

Also, you can jailbreak 4.2.1...it's tethered but it is possible and gives you all the features (besides unlock) that you get from any other JB.

Unicorns...puppies...and smiling sunshine!

Yeah i'm aware of that but I never do those because I'm not always near a computer and my computer is running 10.4 so I can't even use my iPhone with it due to the fact that can't download iTunes 10 :rolleyes:

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
My guess would be close to the Verizon iPhone launch. Hopefully mobile hotspot will be available to those of us on the evil empire (AT&T) at that time!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR