store.apple.com Bumper Case for ViPhone?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
We know that Apple has the universal bumper in the stores, but what about online?

The description for the bumper case is virtually unchanged in the online store. Anybody know?

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
i called today and they said it would fit the verizon iphone 4 so i went ahead and ordered, im pretty sure they are only selling the updated ones now..

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
^^^^^^^^ Its the same place on Apple.com, they haven't changed the description of the Bumper, nor do they state that the Bumper will fit both versions. That why I am a little hesitant to order one.

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
i guess its up to you man, i dont wanna say im 100% because im not. I ordered because they told me it would fit and have seen articles that all the apple stores are stocking up with the new ones

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm also anxious to see if it fits properly when you get yours. I would really like to get a blue bumper. It's too bad that Best Buy doesn't sell them, though.

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I also went to an Apple store and looked at the bumper. It looks like the opening for the mute/vibration switch is longer than the one I have on my AT&T iPhone 4. Looks like it will work!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I also went to an Apple store and looked at the bumper. It looks like the opening for the mute/vibration switch is longer than the one I have on my AT&T iPhone 4. Looks like it will work!

Cool. Thanks. I wasn't sure when I looked at the pictures because I thought the volume buttons were moved as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner