Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

182 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,015 Global Posts

Question has anyone compared this?

Was wondering if anyone here (or any other websites) had compared the Iphone 4 battery life to the Droidx with Extended Battery?

i have the x with Extended battery, and all i want is a phone with the best battery life. so before i preorder an iphone..was wondering if anyone here had both? or have read the results of the two compariosons..

thanks gang!

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Honestly...im sure a few blogs or whatever have done the comparison between the two phones (google away to find out)...but the difference between the two phones as far as battery life, i highly doubt, is substantial enough to completely change phones...its typically just enough to cause someone to change usage habits and things like that.
    iMore Newbie

18 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

I actually just sold my X to go back to iPhone. If you have the extended battery on the X you will DEFINITELY see a difference in battery life between the two. Stock X to iPhone isn't really much difference though.
    iMore Genius

3,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,789 Global Posts

Here I thought that this was going to be about comparing something else. But no, I have never compared it.